PDA

View Full Version : 1957 Black Fuel Injected Corvette Roadster-Multiple NCRS Top Flight!!!

DRM500RUBYZR-1
04-17-2020, 07:17 AM
1957 Convertible, Onyx Black Multiple NCRS Top Flight with Venetian Red Interior. 283 CI 283 HP Fuel Injected Engine with 4 Speed Manual Transmission, both First Year Options! Professionally Restored with minimal use since completion. This Magnificent Car is equipped with Heater, Signal Seeking Radio, Emergency Brake Alarm, Courtesy Lights, Windshield Washer, 6.70 x 15 White Wall Tires, Auxiliary Hardtop with Soft Top, Electric Windows, Hydraulic Top Mechanism, Optional Fuel Injected Engine, 4.11 Posi-Traction Rear and a 4 Speed Close Ratio Transmission.

This outstanding car is highly optioned and meticulously restored. It has been maintained by a true enthusiast and is ready to continue it's display and pursuit of further judging awards and honors. Beyond that however, it starts right up either hot or cold, idles perfectly, accelerates smoothly and I would suspect quite powerfully. This car of course comes with multiple sets of judging sheets that confirm the cars authenticity and spectacular condition. If you have been looking for such a car, this one will certainly not disappoint. Similar cars have sold recently for significant sums. If you have a genuine interest in such a remarkable car, kindly give me a call so that we can discuss the car and it's price in more detail and depth. . . . .$129,900

This car took no prisoners back in it's day.
It was THE car to be feared on the street and the track.
This example is a well-restored trailer queen, but when you bump the key, get ready for one of the most pleasing sounding Corvettes ever made!

A similar car, but with less options and without NCRS pedigree sold for $158,000 in Hershey last year.

I had to make the lead picture of this car be the view others would see back in 1957 on the street.............. the taillights!!!

https://www.contes.com/index.php/cars/item/216-new-car

:cheers:
Marty Pinder
Owner
CONTE'S CORVETTES INC.
Where Corvettes are our passion,
not just our business.
851 W. Wheat Road
Vineland, NJ 08360
856-692-0087 Fax 856-692-1009
www.contes.com

marty@contes.com

DRM500RUBYZR-1
08-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Price reduced on this piece of history!
Make me an offer!
Certainly the "prince of the hill" in 57.
Marty

DRM500RUBYZR-1
09-16-2020, 07:09 AM
THE Fuelie is Sale pending.
Thank you for your interest.
A GREAT car soon going to a great new home!
Marty