PDA

View Full Version : Going to NCRS in May

jrd1990zr1
03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I am looking for some information, a source for or a photograph of a few items for a 1990 ZR1. Can you help???

GM Protection Plan agreement and Vehicle Identification No. Card
1990 ZR-1 Instruction Sheet
Delco-Bose stereo manual
Key notice sheet (I have the emergency key already)
Black Plastic bag for delivery documents, says "Corvette Delivery System", has C-4 logo and GM part # 10167599 on it.
Wheel wrench extension tool

Thanks for the information and advice!

Dave 90ZR-1
03-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Try Jim Clemens Corvette in Florida. NOT CHEEP! but has a lot of glove box paperwork. 321-639-8431

Corvette95
04-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I wouldnt sweat the extended warranty booklet, I believe NCRS is going to soon figure out that wasnt factory provided. I may be wrong but that where I stand now, and discussed this with the NCRS people in Orlando this Jan when my 89 Hardtop Convertiblk took Top Flight.

PS found MANY error in the C4 judging guide at the NCRS event, the C4 is new to them, and they are still fine tuning it, I didnt tell them I was a Bloomington Gold C4 judge, I just kinda explained some of the things and how to verify them and most of my hits were reversed by the senior official in charge. They are pretty fair minded if you have your facts in order. AND bring your build sheet, I was told the shocks on my 89 COULD NOT have come that way from the factory (till I pulled the original build sheet) :-D

jrd1990zr1
04-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I wouldnt sweat the extended warranty booklet, I believe NCRS is going to soon figure out that wasnt factory provided. I may be wrong but that where I stand now, and discussed this with the NCRS people in Orlando this Jan when my 89 Hardtop Convertiblk took Top Flight.

PS found MANY error in the C4 judging guide at the NCRS event, the C4 is new to them, and they are still fine tuning it, I didnt tell them I was aBloomington Gold C4 judge, I just kinda explained some of the things and how rto verify them and most of my hits were reversed by the senior official in charge. They are pretty far minded if you have your facts in order. AND bring your build sheet, I was told the shocks on my 89 COULD NOT have come that way from the factory (till I pulled the original build sheet) :-D

Thanks for the advice on the warrantee booklet. I also have found that the Delco-Bose manual was not provided in the 1990 model year, distribution ended in 1989.

Also congratulations on your top flight. It sounds like you had a very positive experience in Orlando.

BTW, You have a very nice car. I was one of the judges who did your operations judging at the Florida NCRS Regional.

Best regards

Corvette95
04-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Wow, didnt know your judged my 89 ...small world. If you need to BORROW a couple of manuals / paperwork for your judgeing, you can borrow some of mine if I have what you need.

jrd1990zr1
04-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Wow, didnt know your judged my 89 ...small world. If you need to BORROW a couple of manuals / paperwork for your judgeing, you can borrow some of mine if I have what you need.

Thanks, I appreciate your offer. About the only thing I am missing now is the lug nut wrench extension. If I can not find one I will use the one out of my 86. They look the same.

Thanks again

Usa1-Zr1
04-14-2007, 09:21 AM
jrd1990zr1, I gave ya a PM yesterday ya get it? I have a socket ya need...

jrd1990zr1
04-14-2007, 05:14 PM
jrd1990zr1, I gave ya a PM yesterday ya get it? I have a socket ya need...

Sent you a PM reply. Thanks!