PDA

View Full Version : Various parts from my 1990 ZR-1

Jalisurr
01-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Recently sold my 1990 ZR-1, so the collection of spare parts I had is now up for grabs. All prices are obo, please feel free to make offers! Prices don't include shipping to wherever you are. I have pictures of all the parts available, so message me if you'd like pics of anything.

-$30: Under hood lamp glass cover, bulb, mercury switch, screws, and wiring. The bulb housing in mine broke so I had to order a whole new lamp assembly, these are the extra parts.

-$30: Spare tire tray mounts with retractor screw. These are used parts, my car didn't come with a jack and the person I bought a second hand jack from also included these parts that I didn't need

SOLD -$100: Used mid-america motorworks front air dam with brake cooling ducts. Was installed on my car last summer then swapped back for the original one for the sale. Still in excellent shape and fully functional.

SOLD -$100: Complete set of original tire pressure monitoring sensors. These were removed from the original wheels shortly after I got the car years ago to make changing tires easier as I didn't care for the system - they seem to have been working at that time.

SOLD -$50: Brand new set of intake manifold plenum gaskets, including the throttle body gasket. I always kept spares on hand in case something under the plenum needed to be worked on. Never used. From Jerry's Gaskets

SOLD -$20: Original accordion LT5 intake tube. This was replaced with a solid silicon piece in my car, the original is still in fine shape with no cracking. Includes hose clamps

SOLD -$10: One brand new PF970C Oil Filter. I got a deal on multiple and this one is left over.

SOLD -$20: Front license plate cover - black. This is the original piece that came with the car. Good shape but a small mark at the top

SOLD -$100 ($50 each): 2 brand new lumbar support bladders. The ones in my car were leaking - never got around to replacing them before selling it.

STATION
05-19-2020, 08:24 PM
Hi is these part available for sale?12041

Sent from my SM-G960F using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90383)