PDA

View Full Version : Need eyes and ears in Baton Rouge

XfireZ51
10-19-2018, 12:08 PM
Hey all,

I’m looking at buying another toy. A Honda VFR Interceptor. There’s one in Baton Rouge that looks to be a great bike. Anyone nearby that could give it a once over. I doubt u’ll be able to ride it. Not necessary. The gentleman who owns it is a gearhead for both bikes and cars. Just would like someone to check it out, start it and look it over.
Let me know if u r able to do that in the next few. Feel free to text me at 6302405214.

Dominic

Vette73
11-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Hey all,

I’m looking at buying another toy. A Honda VFR Interceptor. There’s one in Baton Rouge that looks to be a great bike. Anyone nearby that could give it a once over. I doubt u’ll be able to ride it. Not necessary. The gentleman who owns it is a gearhead for both bikes and cars. Just would like someone to check it out, start it and look it over.
Let me know if u r able to do that in the next few. Feel free to text me at 6302405214.

Dominic

Just came across this..I remember those..This from a former GPZ and Gsxr-1100 owner.....

Did you get it? I remember back in 09 I found an 83 Suzuki Katana 1100 in Oakland Ca........Really clean bike and super rare...2850 plus 400 to ship....Was going to park it in my house next to my bar....Didn't go through with it.....Should have.....The bike more than doubled in price since than ...You just can't find them anymore..

XfireZ51
11-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Bought this bike. 2014 VFR w 7900mi. W hardbags and seat cowl. In excellent condition and well maintained.