PDA

View Full Version : Destin Gathering + BAMA-Q

Demps
06-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Tony D's BAMA-Q is the best SE Gathering going. Tony, family, & friends host a Saturday BBQ at his shop with some of the best maintenance & bench racing going.

It may be a haul for some non-locals for a day event, so I'd like to check interest in a weekend on the beach. Destin has something for everyone--Shopping for spouses, relaxation, seafood, etc.

Here's a proposal: full up SE Gathering. Arrive Thursday night to Friday AM. I'll host a dinner or rendezvous Friday night. Saturday will be a Roadtrip to the all day BAMA-Q. Sunday can be a beach day, mx day at my place, something fun. Tony has some folks up on Friday, so not trying to infringe...just offering a bigger incentive to attend. Florida in October is the best--temps just right.

Please respond with a post here if interested. If we get enough I'll start working.

Ted

RussMcB
06-26-2016, 10:42 PM
That sounds pretty tempting. It sounds like fun and I'd probably come. Thanks for organizing.

garyhugo
07-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Depends on a few things lining up. I'm interested.

Jim Nolan
07-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Ted,

Are you back in FL.?

Jim

Demps
07-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Ted,

Are you back in FL.?

Jim

Jim,

18 July

Ted

RussMcB
07-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Any idea idea of which weekend this might be? Just curious so I can put it on my calendar. Thanks.

Demps
07-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Any idea idea of which weekend this might be? Just curious so I can put it on my calendar. Thanks.

Working details....

Ted

Tony Davila
07-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Working details....

Ted

I'm looking at the 8th of October for my BAMA-Q date. I will put out an announcement by the end of August.

Halinmontana
07-15-2016, 08:20 AM
Count me in as well. Also I can host some in Panama City Beach as well if there is need. Not too far from Destin area.

Tony Davila
08-31-2016, 03:21 AM
To all,

my third annual BAMA-Q will not happen this year due to my work schedule and my inability to be home during that period. However next October is a sure thing, I will have a month off to prepare. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to hosting it again.

Demps, can you carry the torch for me this year to help out our local brotherhood?:saluting:

Demps
09-25-2016, 10:00 PM
To all of our Southeast friends:
What: Tony's Bama-Q is traveling south
Where: Niceville FL
When: Saturday 8 October
Who: ZR-1 Registry & Car Lovers
Why: Camaraderie, Minor maintenance, food, drink & fun

If there's interest, we can make it a weekend. Tony had friends from LA to GA to FL visiting.

Please post here if interested.

Ted

RussMcB
09-26-2016, 10:14 AM
Thanks for stepping up to host.

Very tempting. Not sure if I can make it but will let you know if I can.

Jim Nolan
09-26-2016, 12:15 PM
What location in Niceville?

Jim