PDA

View Full Version : Headlights

RICHARD TILL
01-04-2007, 07:40 PM
I just replaced the headlights in my 90-Z. The car still had the plastic lights. I dont know if they are still available but if not and someone would like to stay original, i have one for free.

WB9MCW
01-06-2007, 01:11 PM
SUCH A GENEROUS SOLE.....LOL

Z Factor
01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
I just replaced the headlights in my 90-Z. The car still had the plastic lights. I dont know if they are still available but if not and someone would like to stay original, i have one for free.

Your offer is worthy of some reputation points. :thumbsup:

What did you put in, Silverstars?

:cheers:

WB9MCW
01-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Your offer is worthy of some reputation points. :thumbsup:

What did you put in, Silverstars?

:cheers:

yeppers i gave him some points:handshak:

i forgot to check and see when i did the 30 day warm up in the garage today....dag nab it...ill be the one jonesing for the freebie proly...

RICHARD TILL
01-07-2007, 04:20 AM
i`ve never been satisified with the headlights so when one went out on dim, i replaced with phillips bluevision ultra. paid $34 for the pair at autozone. have`nt driven at night yet because hunters here have the deer jumping everywhere and i only carry liability insurance. am going to call on a young damsel tomorrow afternoon so that will probably be the test. i`ll post the results of the lights and maybe get a new notch on the headboard too.

WB9MCW
01-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Hey Don Juan how many notches on that headboard are there already?

RICHARD TILL
01-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Certainly not enough. Theres room for plenty more. Its like Hank Jr. said, " I`m lookin for one i aint never had". :)

jrd1990zr1
01-12-2007, 08:36 PM

If you still have them I am interested. Drop me an e-mail

Thanks.

RICHARD TILL
01-12-2007, 11:27 PM
message sent.

TommyL
01-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Originals still Available?, What are the new lights like?, They are Blue in color?, What is the part# for them?,
Are they a direct replacement or is there modification involved?

Alot of Questions I know but I am thinking of changing mine on my 90.:icon_ques

RICHARD TILL
01-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Hello TommyL, I`m sorry but i`ve allready given the original plastic headlights away. I thought the new ones would have a blue tinted light since the box said bluevision but they only looked whiter/brighter. Not positive but i think the part no. was HO6074. They were a exact replacement. No problem at all. When i adjust the aim a little higher, i think i`ll be satisfied.

evl_twn
01-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I put in a set of Hella H4 replacements on mine. I bought those housings years ago when I still had my '95 Pace Car, so I put the originals back in that one when I sold it. I bought a set of new silverstar bulbs before putting them in my Z. The only problem I had was the fact that they are heavier than the stock plastic ones, and that my original headlight bushings had turned to white powder. I got a set of the bushings while I was at Funfest, and have had no problems since rebuilding the gears, much better lights, and a LOT better horizontal cutoff.