PDA

View Full Version : Morris Cruise Nite & Mexican dinner 6/14

Paul Workman
06-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Pardon the short notice, but the first monthly Morris Cruise Nite is this Saturday (6/14) from 6PM* to 9PM. This is a charity event and has historically been an enormous success, especially the first cruise nite of the year. Cars of all stripes, and even some decked out semi tractor clubs have shown up. This is an opportunity for us guys, especially those of us living "south of I-80", to display the ZR-1, and we've had as many as 6 Zs at different shows.

*Note: If we arrive as a group with reserved parking, we should plan on arriving en mass at about 5PM. Stay tuned for updates in the mean time. Also, please post up if you're planning to make it, so I can let their people know how many spots to set aside.

And, there the local eateries and adult beverage stores are open, along with street vendors - making for a really nice, festive atmosphere.

Ami and I plan to be there with our Zs, and certainly hope some more join us - for some comradery and join us for some Mexican dining. Hope y'all can make it. It sure would be good to "show the flag" and promote the KOTH for a good cause. ($10/car, spectators free, moneys go to the Grundy Co. Hospice.)

In the mean time, I'll inquire about getting a dedicated "spot" for us to park our cars. PM me for details, and watch this thread for developments!

Paul