PDA

View Full Version : 1974 Datsun 2+2 Rare

lakemeadzmonster
06-01-2014, 02:12 PM
First $12,000.00OLOR]

2 year old paint, new metal welded in where needed

It has been brought up to the condition of a trustworthy mechanically functional 40 year old original with a few upgrades,

New parts thru-out the vehicle

Tunned Exhaust Header, and custom Flow Master exhaust system

Transmission service, Plugs, Rotor,

Voltage regulator,

Neutral safety switch,

K&N Air filter,

Round Top Carbs, But have all original carbs ext, air cleaner and associated items if one wanted to switch are included that came off of this car, the round tops are pretty valuable. are included.

New NGK wires, Amsoil fluids

Air Conditioner

New water pump,

Radiator, Alternator

Mechanical Fuel Pump and Electrical fuel ([B]this year had both,)

New battery, battery holder, heavy duty cables

Great looking Dash cap,

Original style recovered front seat's,

New Tires (Quality) General tires,

Front Alignment

4 KYB Performance Struts,

Other new suspension parts

transmission mount

U-joints replaced as needed

Brakes in good condition, rotors turned and rear drums turned

front wheel bearings packed.

This is the first year electronic ignition and factory installed AC Conditioner. I'm still looking for the factory AC relay under hood but have it bypassed and fused and inside nice led toggle switch installed, it can easily be turned back to original

Interior all original except radio and in very good clean condition, No smells,

Older stylish 240Z Wood style steering wheel as an added touch

First year of safety type padded steering wheel, original goes with it.

New ignition switch ignition and keys

All lights work,(heated rear glass does not), ( couple dash light out) I will try to replace before selling)

Rear view mirror replaced they tend to discolor,

Door locks work , all window rollers good , back side glass latches all work, windshield wipers arms and blades have been replaced, fog lights work,

Outside Chrome in good condition

Wheels in good condition,

Center caps replaced

It has as trip meter, dimmer, dome light, choke light, seats, glove box, seat belt interlock system is disabled.

All cylinder's have even high end of scale compression in all cylinders & good oil pressure.

Paint Code 110 which says Red.But it did have more Orange blended in the Red for 1974. Not as nearly as orange as the current paint job has in pictures taken today (morning sun) I have uncovered areas that have the original color to use as my bench mark for color 110.

Factory stickers under hood.

These are getting harder to find as they continue to rise in popularity.

This particular combination only shipped less than(9,499 Datsun 1974 260Z 2+2) .

This compared to 940,172 coupes!!!

260z 2+2 with optional Automatic, probably the rarest Z shipped in 1974.

11.8" longer to accommodate 2 jump seats, much more comfortable than some of today's! the seats fold forward flat and just allows for more room in the hatchback. Great storage area, and seat belts in rear. cargo straps, spare tire.[

Optional 3-speed automatic was very rare early these sports cars.

The Automatic is Very Zippy and Responsive in this Hellish Las Vegas traffic.

The Production Number's ALL MATCH ON THIS VEHICLE.

Mileage is original

[COLOR="Red"]Looks like old V12 Jag like with the 11.8 inch extra overall length.

I have all of the old part's I removed, Receipts of item's I purchased, or had installed.

It has Classic plates which in Nevada you are only allowed 5000 documented miles per year.

I have been driving the 260Z for most of a the last year as my commuter car even in the Las Vegas heat, it has never had the typical Z car overheating issues I've heard about.

On Craigslist Las Vegas, NV

Its a real head turner, and that says a lot in Las Vegas.

Thanks Joel