PDA

View Full Version : ZR-1 Hemmings Fall Muscle Palooza

EVILTWINS
05-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Is there any interest from the NE GROUP to have a ZR-1 showing at the Fall Hemmings
Muscle Palooza. It's on aug 31 at Lebanon Valley Raceway (Just over the mass/NY border at the end of the mass pike). Yes it's labor day weekend but on Sunday

It's basically bracket racing so u guys w hot ZR-1's can show your stuff. There is a car show as well where awards go to a bunch of different classes. Ie. best Chevrolet, best olds ,,,etc

Or. How about a bunch of ZR-1's going to Hemmings Cruise night in Bennington Vt. Regrettably it's on a Thursday night but it worth going at least once . They have a couple of good hotels and restaraumts in Bennington for those who can't make it home that night. If there is any interest we cAn/could rally at my home in Dublin and caravan to Bennington which is about 90min away it's a great ride thru NH and VT. Starts at 5 ends at 8:30. Awards are also part of the experience

I'm doing the fall Muscle Palooza one way or the other just not sure which car - finishing up a "396" small block for my 95 vette. Normally aspirated made 578 hp and 520 tq on engine dyno a few weeks ago. Should run mid 11's on drag radials

efnfast
05-27-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm always interested, but will not race. -Steve

EVILTWINS
05-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Ok. If there is a Muscle Palooza contingent u can come to dublin and we can caravan over.

EVILTWINS
07-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Just a reminder there is a Hemmings car show (and Muscle Palooza event) on Sunday 31 Aug at Lebanon alley Raceway in Lebanon Valley NY. I'll be there with my 94 383 Lingenfelter and 01 z06 427 twin turbo drag racing. If anyone is going with there Z let me know and I'll bring that as well for the car show