PDA

View Full Version : Typical JA people at the parking lot

Tony Davila
05-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Out of all the places to park your stupid SUV this guy had to park here. I'm sure Robert D. was pissed when he got to his car. I just had to snap a pic. Unless this vehicle was a part of our group....... and one of us.... then they were not stupid people. [-X
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i66/Zrace1/people_zps32f21d85.jpg

Kevin
05-19-2014, 03:57 PM
looks like he's parked fine. middle of the spot, giving each car enough room. maybe he was an enthusiast or owner and wanted to keep someone from hitting either car who wasn't as thoughtful

Fully Vetted
05-19-2014, 04:07 PM
I saw that when I left, Tony. The thing is there PLENTY of open spots available. His wife probably told him he can't buy a Vette because it only holds two people and where are the other 7 children going to sit?

Kevin
05-19-2014, 04:11 PM
I saw that when I left, Tony. The thing is there PLENTY of open spots available. He probably owns a Mustang. Or his wife told him he can't buy a Vette because it only holds two people and where are the other 7 children going to sit?

hey, I own a mustang...

Fully Vetted
05-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Corrected... ;)

Rex Ruby
05-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Nice disclaimer!

FU
05-23-2014, 09:25 AM
hey, I own a mustang...

Really ?

Kevin
05-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Really ?

yep, love that car. had it since 01

Schrade
05-26-2014, 08:40 AM
I run into that problem EVERY time I go somewhere in mine...

I park AWAY from the store, half a dozen spaces from the FARTHEST car (and I'm legally handicapped), and it never fails - come back to the car, and someone has parked NEXT TO the Z.

They ONCE hemmed me in on ALL 3 SIDES - in front, and 1 on each side. :mad:

Strangely enough, they never seem to be the pimp-mobiles...

Out of all the places to park your stupid SUV this guy had to park here. I'm sure Robert D. was pissed when he got to his car. I just had to snap a pic. Unless this vehicle was a part of our group....... and one of us.... then they were not stupid people. [-X
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i66/Zrace1/people_zps32f21d85.jpg

Racinfan83
05-27-2014, 05:41 AM
Wife and I were at a local BBQ place the other night - one where you can park and eat in the car or sit at picnic tables down the center. We were sitting at the table and a guy parked next to us started to open his door and we both turned instantly. Guess it was real obvious cuz the guy said "nervous about me opening my door next to your car?" "Yep, sorry"... He kinda smiled and went on about if my car had original paint and how nice it was...:o
I would lose my mind on the one in the above picture - for sure....:mad:
"5 million parking places in this state and you had to pick THAT ONE???"