PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Gathering

Jetjock
05-18-2014, 09:48 AM
I thought that this year was very good. Got to met some new people, reacquainted with some old friends, saw Henry Younger with his new hairdo, got to see Hutch driving a Vette Vixen car. Looking forward to next year. Very top drawer!

Racinfan83
05-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Wish I could have gone. My "commitments" that kept me from going fell apart within the last week - so I could have - but too late of notice to try it. Maybe next year....:(

Jetjock
05-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Dude, next time just get in the car and go. They'll still let you in. We had people coming in at the last minute.

efnfast
05-19-2014, 07:16 AM
I thought our B.O.D. did a fantastic job putting this together, thanks guys. Next year will be killer, 25 aniversary of my car, and the track will be open. I also met a bunch of new guys, what a great crew. -Steve

Vette Guy
05-29-2014, 12:48 AM
Thanks guys! We all certainly appreciate all the great comments and are already working on what we can do better for our anniversary year, 2015. It was my first time back to the Gathering since 2006 due to my career. It undoubtably reinforced the passion our cars generate, and how important our friendship is to one another. It made me realize how very fortunate i am to be a part of this community. I look forward to seeing everyone in a few months at Carlisle!

Regards,
Mark

USAZR1
05-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys! We all certainly appreciate all the great comments and are already working on what we can do better for our anniversary year, 2015. It was my first time back to the Gathering since 2006 due to my career. It undoubtably reinforced the passion our cars generate, and how important our friendship is to one another. It made me realize how very fortunate i am to be a part of this community. I look forward to seeing everyone in a few months at Carlisle!
Regards,
Mark

From the pictures posted at the event,you had a big smile on your face in every one I noticed. That's when you know are doing a good job,Mark.