PDA

View Full Version : PIZZA!

Paul Workman
02-14-2014, 10:52 AM
I've 'bout HAD it with all this phuchin SNOW! How 'bout you!??

What say we meet at Home Run Inn (on Lake street) for PIZZA FRIDAY next week (Feb 21) around 6:30 until...

And, BTW, that Friday is the opening of registration for the June 21 & 22 WANNAGOFAST 1/2 mile event. SO! Let's assume Sunday June 22 is "the day", and be sure to go on line in the morning and get signed up!

Let's hoist a cold one to coming spring driving season and lots of new adventures and get caught up on our Zs and plans for this year. What say you??

CHEERS!

-=Jeff=-
02-14-2014, 04:33 PM
And here I was hoping for a Hillbilly Pizza..

I think I can do that on Friday

cvette98pacecar
02-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Paul, I was going to call you today and let you know that I am flying into ORD next friday. And was going to see if you wanted to get everyone together for pizza.

Paul Workman
02-16-2014, 06:10 AM
Paul, I was going to call you today and let you know that I am flying into ORD next friday. And was going to see if you wanted to get everyone together for pizza.

Telepathy, Robert. Somehow I just knew you'd be a commin!:-D

-=Jeff=-
02-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Jay and his wife should be there.. Did you email Marc.
?

Karl
02-18-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm going to have to pass again. Friday nights do not work well with my work schedule.

Paul Workman
02-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Jay and his wife should be there.. Did you email Marc.
?

Marc emailed me to confirm his coming. Also-

Robert DeMarco is dropping by
Pete
Dom (hasn't said, but usually makes it if he's in town)
=Jeff=
Paul

I'll go down the phone list today and see who else is going to try to make it. 6 so far; I'm guessing 8-10 maybe "bout normal", I guess!

Paul Workman
02-19-2014, 04:15 AM
I'm going to have to pass again. Friday nights do not work well with my work schedule.

Oh..oh...Do I hear a sniffle coming on? Karl, I think you're coming down with a case of Friday afternoon flu! You better join us (We've just the thing for a shniffle in your shnuffle!:-D)

XfireZ51
02-21-2014, 10:06 AM
My flight got cancelled last night from Toronto so heading down to ORD this morning. Not sure yet if I'll be there but I did register for the WGF on the 22nd.