PDA

View Full Version : At the beach for a week...

Schrade
09-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Spending a week here @ Emerald Isle; once each Spring, once in the Fall...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Nm-d0V8Fyz0/UkL3IdAaZMI/AAAAAAAABzY/zDD52yNhPG4/s1280/IMG_5597.JPG

Franke
09-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Looks like you got that car back together again. Just curious, did you find the cruise problem?

Schrade
09-26-2013, 05:30 PM
No Sir there Franke - ...

I think I blew a fuse or 2 re-installing the Cruise Module - Cruise is out (and the rear view mirror interior light) since plugging everything back in, and driving WITH my jammed ankle is a pain - LITERALLY WAHHHH - always something.

Maybe I can talk my sister into a trade for her GTO with the LS-DEUCE!!!

Still working on navigation of DataMaster, to try and find something there - voltage irregularity, or SOMEthing.............

Kevin
09-26-2013, 05:32 PM
make sure you wash it as soon as you can after a rain storm. that salt is awful for leaving deposits on the paint

Kevin
09-26-2013, 05:33 PM
No Sir there Franke - ...

I think I blew a fuse or 2 re-installing the Cruise Module - Cruise is out, and the rear view interior light, and driving WITH my jammed ankle is a pain - LITERALLY WAHHHH - always something.

Maybe talking my sister into a trade for her GTO with the LS-DEUCE!!!

Still working on navigation of DataMaster, to try and find something there - voltage irregularity, or SOMEthing.............

if you're looking for a project goat I know a guy who has a 06 with a blown motor

Franke
09-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Schrade. Have a good time at the beach and relax awhile. Fix the ankle too while your there. :) Then, maybe another day the cruise issue will be cake. I like GTO's too but the I like the Z better. If I can help with Datamaster I'll give it my best. Enjoy the beach.

Schrade
09-26-2013, 11:05 PM
if you're looking for a project goat I know a guy who has a 06 with a blown motor

Is he in the 'burgh near ya' there, Mr. K? How many miles on the frame? Top end broken, or is the whole mill toast?

If there's a deal to be had; I can be on it on SHORT notice...

Kevin
09-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Is he in the 'burgh near ya' there, Mr. K? How many miles on the frame? Top end broken, or is the whole mill toast?

If there's a deal to be had; I can be on it on SHORT notice...

yeah, local guy to me. no idea how many miles are on it but it's got some stuff done to it. drag bag in the rear suspension, some trans work I think, and I'm pretty sure it spun a rod bearing.