PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Parallax

72warbonnet
06-25-2013, 04:28 PM
I woke up this morning to the sounds of bombs and bullets. Afghans fighting Afghans in an attack on the Presidential Palace just across the street. As I laid down tonight, I read HOTB-31. Maybe this is why I like cars so much.
See y'all at Carlisle!
Peace.

scottfab
06-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I woke up this morning to the sounds of bombs and bullets. Afghans fighting Afghans in an attack on the Presidential Palace just across the street. As I laid down tonight, I read HOTB-31. Maybe this is why I like cars so much.
See y'all at Carlisle!
Peace.

Keep your head down. Thanks for all you do Army :saluting:

XfireZ51
06-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Get home soon.

youngrm
06-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey 72 war-

I'm in JBAD and you're right, a moving **** storm...

Btw torkham gate, and the goings on in J-BAD it's difficult to see how this will work out favorably

Add in the recent quake and it's just a barrel of laughs.

ry

ZZZZZR1
06-25-2013, 09:25 PM
See y'all at Carlisle!
Peace.

Hey 72 war-

I'm in JBAD and you're right, a moving **** storm...

Btw torkham gate, and the goings on in J-BAD it's difficult to see how this will work out favorably

Add in the recent quake and it's just a barrel of laughs.

ry

Both of you come home safe!!!

:saluting:

David

72warbonnet
06-25-2013, 10:50 PM
ACK all, youngrm. Stay safe.

So far, however, the crux of my analogy has gone either unnoticed or unremarked-upon...probably the latter and probably for the better.

Kevin
06-26-2013, 12:06 AM
See y'all at Carlisle!
Peace.

what you did there, I see it

Blue Flame Restorations
06-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who makes my life so enjoyable everyday.

:saluting:

tf95ZR1
06-26-2013, 09:50 PM
I understand how this ZR-1 community is a diversion from the
everyday hell and danger you are going through. In a similar
way, the Z is an enjoyable escape for all of us. Thank you for
working and risking your life to allow us our freedom and options.
Stay safe!
:saluting: :saluting: :saluting: :saluting:

HAPPY 4th of JULY! (ALMOST)

72warbonnet
06-27-2013, 03:31 AM
Thanks for all the comments. Don't get me wrong, I do what I do (for 30 years, almost) gladly. Not quite "hell", here...Kabul's really coming around quite nicely.
My comment was really more about perspective, than anything else.
See y'all at Carlisle.

oricale
06-27-2013, 08:35 AM
72'

I have a close friend of mine currently at the ISAF HQ. He radioed the same thing to me.

Keep your head down man..I did two tours down range between 2002-2004 and it never leaves you. Still remember that three things you better know how to do quick:
Eat. sh$t, and pounding one out!!!!:eek:

We will throw a few back at Carlisle.

72warbonnet
06-27-2013, 09:24 AM
72'

I have a close friend of mine currently at the ISAF HQ. He radioed the same thing to me.

Keep your head down man..I did two tours down range between 2002-2004 and it never leaves you. Still remember that three things you better know how to do quick:
Eat. sh$t, and pounding one out!!!!:eek:

We will throw a few back at Carlisle.

I am also on ISAF HQ...maybe I know him(her?). Look forward to meeting you at Carlisle...back in "the building" in August.
Cheers.

oricale
06-27-2013, 09:41 AM
PM sent (OPSEC)