PDA

View Full Version : Tech Meet at GC's House WS Install.

GOLDCYLON
04-12-2013, 09:08 AM
On Sunday 14 April around 1000-1300hrs I am helping my buddy Phil install his rear hatch gasket seal. Also unpacking his weatherpack so Scottfabs new LED underhood lights will work with his after market switch. Any ZR-1 or C4 owners for that matter who would like to join us are welcome before it gets to fricking hot in AZ. Yes its already reached the 90s in AZ !!!

PM if you want to attend and I will provide you the coordinates. Nothing formal just friends helping friends.

scottfab
04-12-2013, 12:38 PM
On Sunday 14 April around 1000-1300hrs I am helping my buddy Phil install his rear hatch gasket seal. Also unpacking his weatherpack so Scottfabs new LED underhood lights will work with his after market switch. Any ZR-1 or C4 owners for that matter who would like to join us are welcome before it gets to fricking hot in AZ. Yes its already reached the 90s in AZ !!!

PM if you want to attend and I will provide you the coordinates. Nothing formal just friends helping friends.

Sunday April 12th ? today?
Reason I'm asking is that I need to make a trip to Tucson sometime but NOT today. :)

tf95ZR1
04-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey Gold
You better wear gloves.
Phillip's car is pretty frikkin' spotless

GOLDCYLON
04-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Hey Gold
You better wear gloves.
Phillip's car is pretty frikkin' spotless

Rubber gloves are ready.... That yellow gunky GM crap is a real mess!!!!

Reminds me I need to pickup a few Corona's

GOLDCYLON
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Sunday April 12th ? today?
Reason I'm asking is that I need to make a trip to Tucson sometime but NOT today. :)

Nope Sunday the 14th. Well Tucson is still two hours away lol. I used your lights for the first time the other day at night when I was loading in my latest Bin tune from Dominic. Hell of an improvement over stock.

PhillipsLT5
04-12-2013, 06:02 PM
I got the adhesive remover, might need to remove harness bar, its in the way of the halo light covers

PhillipsLT5
04-12-2013, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUI71JB3HJk

GOLDCYLON
04-12-2013, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUI71JB3HJk

Halo does not need to be removed.

scottfab
04-13-2013, 01:05 AM
...snip...
I used your lights for the first time the other day at night when I was loading in my latest Bin tune from Dominic. Hell of an improvement over stock.

Measured at 8x brighter than stock and 4x brighter than the next brightest LED equivalent model. What's even better is you can leave the hood open for hours. :dancing I've had one on constantly for 43 days now with no sign of intensity variation so life time seems assured.