PDA

View Full Version : Update: 1/2 mile race shirts!!

Paul Workman
03-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Spoke with Robert this morining, and here's the scoop:

The shirts are a POLO type, black with a nice ZR-1 splash and checked flag trailing to the right of the logo. (Picture when it becomes available).

According to Robert, the shirts are a high quality item, and the price is going to be approx $30.xx for mens shirts. But! If you significant other happens to be female and wants to attend, AND have a shirt too, the price is around $16.00 (go figure?). Anywayz...Some had indicated they wanted a shirt, but that was based on $15.00 apiece, NOT for a POLO. So, NOW who wants a shirt besides Ami, Robert, and me??? (Don't forget to include what size!!)
Wow! This is shaping up to be a really nice event!! AND, thank you Dominic for keeping us posted on the nitty gritty details. This is going to be a lot of fun whether you're driving or just a car nut that wants to watch!! CAN'T WAIT!!

P.

XfireZ51
03-16-2013, 06:00 PM
I'll take one for me and one for my son.

Steve A
05-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Wow! This is shaping up to be a really nice event!! AND, thank you Dominic for keeping us posted on the nitty gritty details. This is going to be a lot of fun whether you're driving or just a car nut that wants to watch!!

I don't own a ZR1, but plan to attend as a spectator. Sounds like fun.