PDA

View Full Version : State Directors

Jetjock
03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
You know, I don't even know if we have any state directors in the Southeast Region. Since they took down the map, does anybody know anyone that is a state director or would like to become one?

Don't all stand up at once!

VetteVet
03-13-2013, 12:23 AM
You know, I don't even know if we have any state directors in the Southeast Region. Since they took down the map, does anybody know anyone that is a state director or would like to become one?

Don't all stand up at once!

Roy,

I hate to sound ignorant, but are you the regional director? Not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to get my bearings!

Thanks,
Jep

Jetjock
03-13-2013, 09:25 AM
I was before they did the change to the by-laws. If not, then I'm just another guy with a ZR-1 and lovin' it. We still need people to act as state directors.

FU
03-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Roy is a strong arm in the club. Just as many are, including yourself Jep.
And this is a good thing. This makes for a good strong club.

VetteVet
03-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Roy is a strong arm in the club. Just as many are, including yourself Jep.
And this is a good thing. This makes for a good strong club.

Agreed, Frank. We are fortunate to have a good core group of members who are generous with their time, skills and knowledge. I'm just trying to do my part where I can. I was doing a lot of lurking and contributed sporadically until I had the chance to get together with Daniel and CJ. That got me energized and that's why I feel that getting the regional/state lines of communication going can only benefit our group as a whole. I'm envious of what the FBI and WAZOO guys have going. I realize that many areas don't have the volume of ZR-1's that they have, but that's why it's even more important that these areas have strong directors that can get people organized and active.

Jep