PDA

View Full Version : State Directors

cvette98pacecar
02-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Can every state director send me a list of the events that they would like to have added to the calendar.

events@zr1netregistry.com

VetteVet
02-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Does LA even have a state director?

Daniel, you out there?

Daniel_Mc
03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Woops! Just seeing this I haven’t had much forum time lately. Jep I think we have a state director but IDK if he is still active.

Also Jep when is a good time to call you?

Daniel

VetteVet
03-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Woops! Just seeing this I haven’t had much forum time lately. Jep I think we have a state director but IDK if he is still active.

Also Jep when is a good time to call you?

Daniel

Well, if he's not active any more, then maybe we need a new one. I nominate......drum roll, please.........Daniel !!!!!!! Do I have a second?

cvette98pacecar
03-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Well, if he's not active any more, then maybe we need a new one. I nominate......drum roll, please.........Daniel !!!!!!! Do I have a second?

I would second that motion. Daniel do you accept the nomination.

Daniel_Mc
03-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey guys I would first say check with the current director and see if he still wants the position also run this by the board. I have no problems doing it.

Daniel

VetteVet
03-13-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey guys I would first say check with the current director and see if he still wants the position also run this by the board. I have no problems doing it.

Daniel

Daniel,

I think the problem is that no one knows who the state director is. I stand by my nomination. You DAMAN!!!

Jep

Daniel_Mc
03-14-2013, 08:29 PM
I say we have a ZR-1 meet at Abita Springs (without Z's) and see just how much of the free beer we can drink.

Sound good Jep? I nominate CJ as the DD :mrgreen:

Kidding aside let Robert run it by the board I would be more than happy to do this.

Daniel

CJ_ZR1
03-14-2013, 11:01 PM
I say we have a ZR-1 meet at Abita Springs (without Z's) and see just how much of the free beer we can drink.

Sound good Jep? I nominate CJ as the DD :mrgreen:

Kidding aside let Robert run it by the board I would be more than happy to do this.

Daniel

I never DD, to much beer to drink. I'll be at Tin Roof tomorrow and then Abita Saturday :cheers:

VetteVet
03-15-2013, 12:44 AM
I never DD, to much beer to drink. I'll be at Tin Roof tomorrow and then Abita Saturday :cheers:

Guys,

I can't decide whether you guys are kidding about Abita or just about CJ as the DD. Are either or both of you coming my way this weekend? I can line up a DD if anyone is in.

Jep

Daniel_Mc
03-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Jep,

We will both be down in the area this weekend. CJ for a bachelor party with some of his friends (not sure what all they are getting into) and I am going to a buddies house out on Lakeshore Dr across from the marina. A group of us always meet for St. Patrick ’s Day in New Orleans. We will hit the Irish Parade in Uptown then over to the block party for the rest of the afternoon then probably end up at St. Joe's. Sunday is another couple of parades and block parties but midafternoon we may go check out NOLA Motorsports and see what is going on there. Not 100% on any of it we just wing it if something else comes up that looks fun we just go. Ended up down on Frenchman St at the Blue Nile last time... That was eventful to say the least :jawdrop:

Daniel