PDA

View Full Version : Jerrys Gaskets New NCRS Section

A26B
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
A lot of the parts we have are new & used OEM, but some are more specific to NCRS restorers or owners just looking to maintain in perfectly original condition. So, we have sorted out those items most likely to be sought out for NCRS purposes to make them easier to find.

http://jerrysgaskets.com/store2/root/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30

We are continually working to have more LT5 parts manufactured. New parts are "in-progess" right now. If all goes as planned, we will be adding several needed parts over the next year, hopefully beginning in January with the first of them.

Thanks to everyone for making Jerrys Gaskets (and Parts) far more than we ever imagined it to be.

Daniel_Mc
12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Jerry,

You really go above and beyond! Thanks for all you do I am sure the NCRS people will love this.

Daniel

scottfab
12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Jerry,

You really go above and beyond! Thanks for all you do I am sure the NCRS people will love this.

Daniel

Those of us who are not into NCRS but want to keep the car recognizable do also. =D>

QB93Z
12-18-2012, 08:49 AM
What a great service Jerry. You are an asset to the ZR-1 community.

Thank you.

Jim

vettn71
12-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Jerry

Great stuff! When I had my 90 judged last I was pinged for the plenum gasket. I had bought a set from Kurt, but if I remember correctly they were a lighter color. How does your plenum set compare to OEM? Imgoing to order as set, as we discussed, but if I could save a point or two, that would be great, also.

Jim

A26B
12-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Jim,
That's interesting. I have original gaskets removed from 90 engines that were a lighter color (lt brown) than later gaskets which were a dark gray. My gaskets are dark gray. We recently modified our plenum gaskets to add more meat wherever it was possible while insuring that the visible edge was exactly the same as the original gaskets, contoured to the plenum/injector housing interface. If you get jusged with our gaskets, let me know as I would like to be able to add "Meets NCRS judging requirements." to the description.

Jetjock
04-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Jerry, just got a Ruby Red ZR-1 for NCRS judging. You have some of the stuff that I need. Thank you. Just out of curiosity, do think that you might be able to get the plastic headlamps or the oil dipstick, etc. just wondering.

A26B
04-22-2014, 08:33 PM
I have a set of plastic headlamps, no oil dipstick tube. I may have to add that to my list of parts to make. What happens to the dipstick tube anyway?

Jetjock
04-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Basically nothing, Jerry. The writing on it disappeared when they steam cleaned the engine. I have a backup in my 92 Z. I will take the plastic headlamps from you. Pm me with the price. Are you going to be at The Gathering? I was talking about the dipstick not the tube itself.

GOLDCYLON
04-24-2014, 11:57 AM
A lot of the parts we have are new & used OEM, but some are more specific to NCRS restorers or owners just looking to maintain in perfectly original condition. So, we have sorted out those items most likely to be sought out for NCRS purposes to make them easier to find.

http://jerrysgaskets.com/store2/root/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30

We are continually working to have more LT5 parts manufactured. New parts are "in-progess" right now. If all goes as planned, we will be adding several needed parts over the next year, hopefully beginning in January with the first of them.

Thanks to everyone for making Jerrys Gaskets (and Parts) far more than we ever imagined it to be.

Jerry as internet customer #000001 I would just like to state "Thanks" for all that you do to support this hobby. I dont think you can hear it enough. GC :cheers:

PhillipsLT5
04-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Jerry as internet customer #000001 I would just like to state "Thanks" for all that you do to support this hobby. I dont think you can hear it enough. GC :cheers:
I am not 1 or 2 or even 007 but Jerry is GREAT, what we we do without him

A26B
04-25-2014, 02:00 AM

Yep! You were our very first Daryl.:handshak: Your long time support and that of many other customers after you have made it possible for lots of new LT5 parts to be manufactured. So, in essence, it's you and the other members of our ZR-1 family who are responsible for keeping the Beast alive. :cheers: