PDA

View Full Version : Board of Directors - B one or Nominate someone

QB93Z
10-27-2012, 08:25 AM
The election process has begun for ZR-1 Net Registry Directors. Nominations are open now and the voting will take place soon.

If you are a member of the Registry, visit the "Members Only - Election Nominations" section of the Forum and get involved.

Jim

Dynomite
10-27-2012, 09:02 AM
The election process has begun for ZR-1 Net Registry Directors. Nominations are open now and the voting will take place soon.

If you are a member of the Registry, visit the "Members Only - Election Nominations" section of the Forum and get involved.

Jim

1. When we see "Welcome to our newest member" at bottom of Forum Home Page, I assume that is not necessarily a Paying Member?

2. When we click on "Community........Members List", a few of those Members are Paying Members but most are not Paying Members?

3. So above you really mean "visit the Paying Members Only section" which you have to pay up first to visit?

4. And when you say "B one or Nominate someone" you are not suggesting you can Nominate yourself?

I have some more questions but lets see how this goes first ;)

http://gifs.gifbin.com/092012/1348245247_funny_silo_demolition.gif

QB93Z
10-27-2012, 10:04 AM
1. When we see "Welcome to our newest member" at bottom of Forum Home Page, I assume that is not necessarily a Paying Member?

2. When we click on "Community........Members List", a few of those Members are Paying Members but most are not Paying Members?

3. So above you really mean "visit the Paying Members Only section" which you have to pay up first to visit?

4. And when you say "B one or Nominate someone" you are not suggesting you can Nominate yourself?

I have some more questions but lets see how this goes first ;)

There is no such thing as a paying member of the Forum. There are people who are members of the ZR-1 Net Registry. The ZR-1 Net Registry is the organization that pays for this Forum.

None of the Forum areas are "pay to visit".

The procedures for the nominations and elections are listed in the Elections thread that is accessible to Registry Members only.

The purpose of this thread is to announce the election of Directors of the ZR-1 Net Registry and to encourage Registry members to participate in running the club.

Jim

Dynomite
10-27-2012, 10:32 AM
There is no such thing as a paying member of the Forum. There are people who are members of the ZR-1 Net Registry. The ZR-1 Net Registry is the organization that pays for this Forum.

None of the Forum areas are "pay to visit".

The procedures for the nominations and elections are listed in the Elections thread that is accessible to Registry Members only.

The purpose of this thread is to announce the election of Directors of the ZR-1 Net Registry and to encourage Registry members to participate in running the club.

Jim

OK...thanks Jim.

I guess from that the answere to my 4 questions above post are all yes.

1. When we see "Welcome to our newest member" at bottom of Forum Home Page, I assume that is not necessarily a Paying Member? YES
2. When we click on "Community........Members List", a few of those Members are Paying Members but most are not Paying Members? YES
3. So above you really mean "visit the Paying Members Only section" which you have to pay up first to visit? YES
4. And when you say "B one or Nominate someone" you are not suggesting you can Nominate yourself? YES

5. Most sections of the ZR-1 Net Registry are accessable to non members, members (log in) and Paying Members (Joined)?
6. The ZR-1 Net Registry Paying Members Only Section (which you refer to as the "Members Only Section") is NOT accessable to non members, or members (log in) that are not Paying Members?
7. The ZR-1 Net Registry INFORMATION....TECHNET (and some other sections on that ZR-1 Net Registry Home Page) are all free to non members, members (log in) as well as to Paying Members (Joined)?
8. When you say "to encourage Registry members to participate in running the club" You mean ZR-1 Net Registry Paying Members (which some Paying Members and Non Paying Members participate in this Forum)?

Just trying to understand the organization as others may have the same confusion that I exhibit when you say "get involved".

Thanks again Jim.....appreciate the explanation :handshak:

QB93Z
10-27-2012, 10:52 AM
No, you guessed wrong. Your characterizations of the users of the Registry Forum and the membership of the ZR-1 Net Registry are not correct.

The purpose of this thread was to announce the nomination and election of Directors of the ZR-1 Net Registry.

That purpose has been met. This thread is closed.

Jim