06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
3rd Annual Car-B-Que
Hosted by the Northern Virginia Corvette Club
All makes and models welcome!
CORVETTES OF ALL GENERATIONS INVITED
10am* ‐ 5pm at Old Dominion Speedway
10611 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112
*Gate opens at 8AM Liability Waiver must be signed to participate
REGISTRATION INCLUDES THE CHANCE TO WIN 4 FREE TICKETS TO NASCAR RACES, COMPLIMENTS OF ODS.
SIX ADDITIONAL TICKETS WILL BE RAFFLED OFF DURING THE CAR‐B‐QUE 50/50.
Tickets will enable you to see hometown NASCAR racing under the lights!
SUPPORT NVCC AND BUY YOUR CHANCE TO WIN. ONE RAFFLE TICKET ‐ $ 1.00 SIX RAFFLE TICKETS ‐ $ 5.00
Raffle Tickets available at registration and throughout the day. Drawing will be at 4:30 PM
Something for everyone!
•Try your hand as a driver at Autocross 101 and Drag 101 sessions**
Unlimited runs in either event, ALL participating vehicles subject to safety inspection
Sorry: For safety reasons, no vans, trucks, or SUVs can participate in the 101 sessions
** Helmets rated SA-2005 or better required on the drag strip - Loaner helmets will be available
•During & between runs: Show-off your ride at our
Low Stress, Maximum Fun, Cruise-In Car Show
•Or buy & sell your gently used parts at the swap meet
Admission $25 per vehicle, or $2 per walk‐in spectator!
For questions, email: autoxhpde@nvcorvetteclub.com
Online Registration with PayPal available after June 1 at: http://www.nvcorvetteclub.com/carbque.html

ZZZZZR1
06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Excellent event!

I'm going to try to go

Thanks for posting Rich!!!!

:cheers:

David

Scrrem
06-21-2012, 01:56 PM
No problem, I went last year...pretty fun event!

Rich

Paul in VA
06-22-2012, 07:51 AM
HI Rich:
I pre-registered last year and something came up and I couldn't go. Hope to make it this year!

Paul in VA
07-09-2012, 07:28 AM
HI Rich:
I pre-registered last year and something came up and I couldn't go. Hope to make it this year!

Hi Rich: My apologies... I did not get my car back until almost 5 PM Saturday (getting new Cats installed). Believe me, I would have much preferred roasting with you all than roasting at a muffler shop.

Scrrem
07-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi Rich: My apologies... I did not get my car back until almost 5 PM Saturday (getting new Cats installed). Believe me, I would have much preferred roasting with you all than roasting at a muffler shop.

Hey Paul,
Well, I'm sorry to say I didn't make it there either. As you may have heard my weekend got kind of screwed up with the weather and some personal issues. I haven't even gone near my car since I got back from Belgium last Tuesday. Sorry I had to cancel the MVD but had some things crop up on me I was not planning on. Glad to see you got that oil leak finally fixed :dancing. Talk to you soon.
Rich