PDA

View Full Version : kick some knowledge my way

audio by brandon
05-12-2006, 12:55 AM
i am a mobile a/v installer, and i've got a 2006 vette that i'm doing a full install in. we're talking dvd/navigation, 2 amps, replacing all speakers, and custom building a box for a 10 or 12 inch sub. seeing as how this will be my first one, i was looking for a little advice. any tips, or more importantly, warnings that you could give me would be great.

thanks,

brandon

We Gone
05-12-2006, 07:13 AM
You may want to post over on Corvetteforum.com

They have a great Audio section..and lots of info on installs on C6s

Z Factor
05-12-2006, 10:24 AM
i am a mobile a/v installer, and i've got a 2006 vette that i'm doing a full install in. we're talking dvd/navigation, 2 amps, replacing all speakers, and custom building a box for a 10 or 12 inch sub. seeing as how this will be my first one, i was looking for a little advice. any tips, or more importantly, warnings that you could give me would be great.

thanks,

brandon

Hello Brandon, and welcome to the forum.:handshak:

While you may find someone here who knows about a C6's audio system/wiring, many of us do not have a C6 or a C5 for that matter. The majority of us own the best Corvette BG produced, the C4 ZR-1.:thumbsup:

:cheers:

audio by brandon
05-12-2006, 11:44 AM
You may want to post over on Corvetteforum.com

They have a great Audio section..and lots of info on installs on C6sthanks a lot. i certainly appreciate the help. thanks again.