PDA

View Full Version : Dual Roof Option Judging....

ZONER 95
05-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Here's what the 94-96 NCRS Judging Manual states regarding this option....

"If the car is equipped with an optional top, one may be stored inside the rear compartment. Judge only the top that is installed on the car, even though as an option the car came from the factory with two tops"....

So I guess it depends on what they mean by "may be stored"...Sounds kind of vague as to wether I need to bring the bronze roof or not....especially if only the installed roof is judged. Would rather not have to drag it along if I don't have too......anybody know for sure?....Kevin

Brad Sewell
05-13-2012, 09:22 AM
I don't know if it is required, but take it. You've come this far.

jrd1990zr1
05-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Kevin,

Only the top installed on the car is judged. The second top is not needed for the meet. I have had my Z's judged 3 times and never needed the second top.

Make sure you bring your spare keys, knockouts, build sheet, sticker and all your documentation. Remember operations is where you can loose the most points the quickest.

Should you want to confirm on the top, I suggest you either e-mail Tom Barr (his link is on the NCRS website) or call Steve Cataldo.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

John :cheers:

ZONER 95
05-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Thanks John,

Really was hoping I wouldn't have to drag it along.....and having to move it around when they check the jack and its compartment etc.....Have all the docs and keys.....was missing the 95 ZR video but just found and got one off of ebay with box......I'm looking forward to the experience, will let you know how things go......Kevin

Kevin
05-13-2012, 11:36 AM
make sure you have a fire extinguisher and if you drive it, make sure you know how far you drove to get there

ZONER 95
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Check....got the NCRS sticker, neg batt switch, and extingusher for all the bonus points....along with the 10 mile drive to the site......she's as ready as she's going to be....;)........Kevin

ZONER 95
05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Just got the official word from Tom Barr........put on the top you want judged and leave the other at home.....