PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Region get together today!

jrd1990zr1
03-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Great time today in Windsor, CT with the Northeast ZR1 brothers. Good to see and meet you all.

Special Thanks to Doug for setting this up and coordinating the event.

Hope to see you all at our next event. Stay tuned for updates.

:cheers:

efnfast
03-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Was indeed good to meet some of the brothers.
And yes, thanks Doug for taking the reins on this.
I might have even passed the name quiz at the end, had there been one.

Steve:cheers:

efnfast
03-10-2012, 06:41 PM
How 'bout.. N(orth) E(ast) ZR.......NEZR?:dontknow:

tomtom72
03-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Eh, we don't need no stinkin' name! :-D The only thing that would have made for a better day is if we all had brought our Z's.....then we could have gone for a run!:)

It was very cool to put the people together with their forum handles. It seems as if we have the beginnings of a social nexus in Lime Rock? Apparently a lot of us are addicted to road racing!:sign10:

Tom

efnfast
03-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Sure, we all bring the Z's and go for a "run". Oh I can see the speeding tickets.

Road racing huh? I'm more of a straight line guy. I'll have to try it sometime.:cheers:

Steve:proud:

Mystic ZR-1
03-11-2012, 11:32 AM
It was great to see you guys yesterday!
Super turnout! 10 guys but only one ZR-1. It was a good one though, Mike's ZR-1 roadster!!! Technically, it's still Winter here in the NE, so I guess that's an acceptable excuse. Even the wings were good! But not as hot as advertised... But the then again, my taste buds are burnt out and I've got a stainless steel stomach and piping. Tom Tom offered to pick up the tab for everyone, but as upstanding members of the "Brotherhood" we couldn't let him do that... Thanks anyway Tom!
I'll be posting the events we talked about as the season gets closer, but it's not too early to think about BG (it's sooner than you think) and it's never too early to think about Carlisle!
Doug

efnfast
03-11-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm in for BG, and would love to pick up brothers on the way.

Steve

QB93Z
03-12-2012, 12:36 PM
It sounds like you had a great Get ToGether!

Jim

wprice
03-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Hi Guys,

It was great to meet everyone. I had a great time. Looks like I will see most of you again at Lime Rock in July.

For those interested in the Dyno day here is the info:

WHERE:

Enhanced Street Performance, Inc.
12 Beverly Drive
Sterling, Massachusetts 01564

http://enhancedstreetperformance.com...d=24&Itemid=22 (http://enhancedstreetperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=22)

WHEN:

Saturday....28 APRIL.

TIME : 9 am

COST:....60 dollars for 3 pulls...... .Also includes burgers/dogs/drinks...... Also includes dyno sheets....also includes alotta laughs.

Let me know if you are interested.

Wayne

andersra
03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Guys,

it as indeed great to put names and faces together. I'm looking forward to a great year. Doug, thanks for putting this together.

louispf
03-13-2012, 08:56 PM
It was great to see you guys yesterday!
Super turnout! 10 guys but only one ZR-1. It was a good one though, Mike's ZR-1 roadster!!! Technically, it's still Winter here in the NE, so I guess that's an acceptable excuse. Even the wings were good! But not as hot as advertised... But the then again, my taste buds are burnt out and I've got a stainless steel stomach and piping. Tom Tom offered to pick up the tab for everyone, but as upstanding members of the "Brotherhood" we couldn't let him do that... Thanks anyway Tom!
I'll be posting the events we talked about as the season gets closer, but it's not too early to think about BG (it's sooner than you think) and it's never too early to think about Carlisle!
Doug
Doug, Thanks for pulling it together. Like the rest it is great putting faces to the handles. Next time I'll bring some real hot sauce. It is always a treat to see Mikes ride! can't wait to get together again. :cheers:

tomtom72
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Wayne, thanks for posting the Dyno-day info! I can't participate.:mad: I have a work/Union/ related conference to attend that weekend. I would have liked to get a sheet for my stock Z so I could track any improvements that I do with hard data. I have to stop letting work obligations interfere with my Z time!:sign10:

It was great meeting you! You guys have fun that day!:thumbsup:
Tom

Michael Beal
03-21-2012, 02:44 PM
I could only hope we do this more often. Great to get together with so many from such distances. Thanks to Doug and all that made it happen - I suspect the momentum will continue because we just have too good a time.
Wayne's April 28th gig sounds very interesting, does it not?

wprice
04-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Hi Guys,

It was great to meet everyone. I had a great time. Looks like I will see most of you again at Lime Rock in July.

For those interested in the Dyno day here is the info:

WHERE:

Enhanced Street Performance, Inc.
12 Beverly Drive
Sterling, Massachusetts 01564

http://enhancedstreetperformance.com...d=24&Itemid=22 (http://enhancedstreetperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=22)

WHEN:

Saturday....28 APRIL.

TIME : 9 am

COST:....60 dollars for 3 pulls...... .Also includes burgers/dogs/drinks...... Also includes dyno sheets....also includes alotta laughs.

Let me know if you are interested.

Wayne

Anyone interested this Saturday April 28th?

Wayne