PDA

View Full Version : Calling all TT and NOS 415 ZR-1's.

zr1owner1990
02-21-2004, 06:22 PM
O:) If you own one of the above, I will pay the entry fee for the first person that contacts me to enter the "King of the Hill" competition in the One Mile Shootout on August 6th in Nebraska.

Checkout the website at: www.sorcrace.com for details.

Last year, the Vipers took the top three places in the Shootout and we need to reclaim the "King of the Hill" title with a FAST Corvette! Does it sound good to you to come out and whip a Viper?

Contact John at: zr1owner1990@yahoo.com for additional information.

It's "Street Legal Racing" at it's best and it's legal! :-D

John Schmidt
Lincoln, NE
402-470-2772

Z Factor
02-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Hello John,

While that is a nice offer, I suspect NE is not exactly in most peoples vicinity. I myself can't help even if I wanted to because I'm mostly stock, but others might be interested. However, you should sweeten the pot by offering to buy the beer, and maybe even a lap dance at the local gentleman's club (assuming NE has any of those) ;)

Patton
02-24-2004, 05:19 AM
Okay, i'll do it! Just pay for my 415 TT upgrade and you've got yourself a deal! :winner:

Come on, if not for me, do it for the bowtie. ;)

Joseph R. Shown
02-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Are the readers of your statement supposed to be impressed by your use of vulgarity. I am a former US Army Drill Instructor and have certainly heard many times this expletive and have, on to many occassions, used it myself. It is not something I am particulary proud of nor can I defend it. However, never in a public forum, written or spoken would I speak in such a manner.

If your purpose was to impress readers of this forum I believe you have failed. Instead, some of us, are left with less than a positive impression of you. If this is your norm for public discourse, then for or my part, why don't you go somewhere else and spew your classless comments.

Joe Shown

Z Factor
02-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Are the readers of your statement supposed to be impressed by your use of vulgarity.
Joe Shown

:???: What am I missing here :???:

Patton
02-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Dear Mr. Shown,

The purpose of my "signature" phrase at the bottom of each of my posts is an educative one and is solely meant to express my admiration for the amazing man who so profoundly and albiet sometimes so vulgarly changed the face of modern ground combat. General George S. Patton is not a man who I would call "classless" as you have, instead he is a man of great honor, patriotisim and strength. You being of a military background especially in the Army should know WHO said this and WHO he said it too, he said it in a VERY PUBLIC adress to not only the nation and world but to his entire 3rd army. I bet your pansy azz wouldnt have stood up tall and brave on that day and told him not to use "classless profanity in public".

So in closing, SIR... I suggest you shut your faggoty delicate eyes when you see my muther fuking posts so it wont disturb your impression of me, and quite frankly that goes for anyone ealse who feels Butt hurt about my Patton quote. Open a history book you ignorant fuk.

ZR-1Mom
02-25-2004, 11:22 PM
The ZR-1 Net Forum rules are simple.

1. Please keep all posts in their appropriate forums. All threads with ANY technical nature (troubleshooting/wrenching need to be posted in the appropriate tech forum)

2. Keep all posts and pictures containing nudity off the forum. Remember, alot of our users access the site from their workplace. They do NOT need any surprise pictures that a boss or co-worker may stumble upon.

3. You may review your experiences with any company AND post a link to their website so long as you are reviewing the quality of their goods and services and making suggestions to other members AND NOT trying to make a sale with the rest of the ZR-1 Net members on YOUR products.

Do not post links to your raffles, pyramid marketing, or similar type websites without first obtaining permission from an administrator.

4. Please refrain from using racial or offensive language/jokes. We are comprised of alot of diverse backgrounds, and everyone should feel at home here.

5. Flaming will not be tolerated. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, by all means, post it. Arguing and name calling is childish and uncalled for.

6. New Users: If you are unable to view/post any messages then you have NOT logged into the email address you signed up with and CONFIRMED your account. Please do so for immediate access.

7. Failure to follow the rules will result in your account being deleted and your IP banned from accessing our system.

8. Please report all violations to any of the Forum Leaders or a Forum Administrator

9. This site is NOT AFFILLIATED with the General Motors Company.

10. SPAM. Speaks for itself. If you come here with the sole intention of advertising your website without contributing anything to our forums, you will not be welcomed here. As a matter of fact, you WILL get flamed

Patton
02-26-2004, 03:20 AM
-Zfactor,.... You didnt miss a thing!

Just some moron that with ALL the great stuff in this forum only found my signature to be mentally arousing enough to create a user name and password.... Less than "impressive".... Hey Wadsworth, you guys related?

Z Factor
02-26-2004, 04:39 PM
-Zfactor,.... You didnt miss a thing!

Just some moron that with ALL the great stuff in this forum only found my signature to be mentally arousing enough to create a user name and password.... Less than "impressive".... Hey Wadsworth, you guys related?

Well I didn't even consider what your signature said, as I was assuming something within the link had disturbed him.

However, that said, your response to him was certainly not as diplomatic or as kind as it could have been. I would suspect that we all can conduct ourselves maturely here without personally attacking or insulting each other. In that spirit, I hope that you and he can find some common ground with the love of ZR-1's, so as to get along.

Patton
02-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Diplomacy is not one of my strong points.
Besides im not here to run for office... I am here because of my deep passion and love for Corvette and specifically the ZR1.
How bout we talk about some Vettes?

Joseph R. Shown
03-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Patton,

Diplomacy is not a strong suit for me either. Will you be at Bowling Green?

Joe Shown

Z Factor
03-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Diplomacy is not one of my strong points.
Besides im not here to run for office... I am here because of my deep passion and love for Corvette and specifically the ZR1.
How bout we talk about some Vettes?

Patton, please check your message box, and respond.

Thank You

442typhoondude
05-04-2004, 04:56 PM
With the obscenities and threats aside, is there any owners in Nebraska or the surrounding area with a ride up to the challenge of going head to head with a Viper. I know there are plenty of them around here in my area, mostly stuck up rich people who don't know anything about their cars besides the value. And yes, in Omaha we have around a million in the surrounding area. There are plenty of strip clubs. :-D The best one is in Lincoln though.