PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Donuts tonight?

94Admiral
08-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Anybody going to Heavenly Donuts in Derby tonight? Was thinking about it since the weather looks good. Details available on the Club Corvette website: http://www.clubcorvettect.com/Cruises.html

Michael Beal
08-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Sorry I missed this - I usually go from Middletown. I got spooked by the weather (which turned out nifty.) Let's do it soon. It's a nice group at Heavenly.

Anybody going to Heavenly Donuts in Derby tonight? Was thinking about it since the weather looks good. Details available on the Club Corvette website: http://www.clubcorvettect.com/Cruises.html

94Admiral
08-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Mike -

Was a nice evening....until 9:15 PM. It absolutely poured here....with only a 10% chance of rain...go figure. Luckily I was home warm and dry by then.

Maybe see you Tues. night at Burgerittoville?

Scott

Michael Beal
08-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Weather permitting, will be there Tues.. It never rained a drop in Middletown.

Mike -

Was a nice evening....until 9:15 PM. It absolutely poured here....with only a 10% chance of rain...go figure. Luckily I was home warm and dry by then.

Maybe see you Tues. night at Burgerittoville?

Scott

tomtom72
08-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Are we doing Heavenly Donuts this week?:)

:cheers:
Tom

Michael Beal
08-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Regrettably, I'm out - have a lot of things to do prior to take off for Carlisle on Thurs A.M. (board the dogs, etc.) Supposed to be a nice evening and I'm sorry to miss it - hope to hook up at Carlisle - a safe ride to all!

andersra
08-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Not sure I can make this either.

tomtom72
08-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Okay, then I'll do something constructive after work to night.....like do some work on my car.....or maybe not! :sign10:

Michael Beal
08-24-2011, 08:50 AM
I have to admit that I'm a wee bit ashamed - here you're willing to make the long journey and I wimp out. If it weren't for the prep stuff I have to do I'd be there for sure - see you soon and be safe (e.g., don't let the hood fall on you while you're working...or not.)

Okay, then I'll do something constructive after work to night.....like do some work on my car.....or maybe not! :sign10:

tomtom72
08-24-2011, 09:17 AM
I have to admit that I'm a wee bit ashamed - here you're willing to make the long journey and I wimp out. If it weren't for the prep stuff I have to do I'd be there for sure - see you soon and be safe (e.g., don't let the hood fall on you while you're working...or not.)

Hey Mike, don't be conflicted! We'll have a beer down at Carlisle! It's all good, I should replace my spark plugs anyway.....or I'm sure I can find something to do:wink::sign10:

Michael Beal
08-24-2011, 06:46 PM
You're on, Tom. CARLISLE OR BUST!

Hey Mike, don't be conflicted! We'll have a beer down at Carlisle! It's all good, I should replace my spark plugs anyway.....or I'm sure I can find something to do:wink::sign10: