PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Pavailions Wintertime

GOLDCYLON
08-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Would like to get a GTG at the Pavilions in Scottsdale for all the AZ folks in the fall when the weather does not suck. Maybe do a lunch and hangout. Or maybe the tilted kilt on the west side. If my Pacific Group brothers can tell me who is interested I can start planning for Early November. I can bring MY Tech-1A to Check out your cars and such. Trade parts and build a presence like the FBI group of Illinois and Chi-Town.

Any interest beyond Phil and myself? Phil your a given... lol :cheers:

PhillipsLT5
08-10-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm in, like GC said
Lets ALL get together
You all better start drivin em, you only live once and we aint gettin any younger, the values are not going up
Take off the car covers, put down the dusters, ENJOY the LT5

PhillipsLT5
08-10-2011, 08:15 PM
It doesnt need to only be Pavillions, lots of other shows, cruises on the weekends

crossfire
08-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Distance may be a factor but I really like the idea. :cheers:

GOLDCYLON
08-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Distance may be a factor but I really like the idea. :cheers:

Crossfire where are you living in AZ?

crossfire
08-13-2011, 01:55 AM
Crossfire where are you living in AZ?
Hey Daryl, I'll be making the trip from the south side of Tucson. Last fall I made a trip to Phoenix, which measured 150 miles. Chandler, etc is a little better of course. (btw, I can't see a way to reply to posts with an iPad which is how I often read the forum. Bummer)

93RubyZ
08-13-2011, 02:53 AM
I'd be interested! :cheers:

XfireZ51
08-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Hey Daryl, I'll be making the trip from the south side of Tucson. Last fall I made a trip to Phoenix, which measured 150 miles. Chandler, etc is a little better of course. (btw, I can't see a way to reply to posts with an iPad which is how I often read the forum. Bummer)

Crossfire,

You should be able to reply via iPad. I'm doing this off my iPhone. In fact, quite a few of my replies and even New Threads originate from
it.

GOLDCYLON
08-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Crossfire,

You should be able to reply via iPad. I'm doing this off my iPhone. In fact, quite a few of my replies and even New Threads originate from
it.

Hmm what Dom said im not sure what the issue is. Hello I can even respond from my lowly Blackberry

QB93Z
08-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Test

I did a reply from a XOOM Tablet.

Jim

crossfire
08-17-2011, 04:02 AM
Crossfire,

it.

Go figure. I was using another browser that wouldn't let me reply. Thought it was a shortcoming of the ipad. Your comment led me to discover that Safari does indeed allow me to post properly. Thanks!

GOLDCYLON
08-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Go figure. I was using another browser that wouldn't let me reply. Thought it was a shortcoming of the ipad. Your comment led me to discover that Safari does indeed allow me to post properly. Thanks!

Great news

XfireZ51
08-17-2011, 09:31 AM
There is one annoying issue when using the iPhonenfor replies to threads.
The reply box does not advance as you fill it. It'll move line by line but if you want to edit something that is not visible in the Reply dialogue box, you first need to hit CR and make some blank space, then delete to bring up the remaining text for editing. PITA we
should do something about since nearly 40% of net traffic is now mobile originated.

GOLDCYLON
08-17-2011, 10:17 AM
There is one annoying issue when using the iPhonenfor replies to threads.
The reply box does not advance as you fill it. It'll move line by line but if you want to edit something that is not visible in the Reply dialogue box, you first need to hit CR and make some blank space, then delete to bring up the remaining text for editing. PITA we
should do something about since nearly 40% of net traffic is now mobile originated.

Good point DOM have you mentioned this to ZFactor the admin? I bet he is unaware?

fred
08-30-2011, 07:58 AM
I'd be interested. An I-10 place would be okay, but it's hard to beat the Pavilions, the ZR-1 of car shows. I'm kind of surprised someone doesn't start a Cars and Coffee show in the Phoenix area.

PhillipsLT5
08-30-2011, 11:17 AM
There is a Cars/Coffee in Scottsdale 1st Sat of month(This Weekend) 7/8 AM
Lots of exoctics show up
Nancy Perry is starting up a Sat PM car show at Mesa Riverview shopping center, close to 202/101 intersection, but Pavillions is just minutes from my house

hiperf406
08-30-2011, 01:15 PM
I would be interested when I'm around, sounds like a great idea !!:cheers:

fred
08-31-2011, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=PhillipsLT5;122211]There is a Cars/Coffee in Scottsdale 1st Sat of month(This Weekend) 7/8 AM
Lots of exoctics show up
Nancy Perry is starting up a Sat PM car show at Mesa Riverview shopping center, close to 202/101 intersection, but Pavillions is just minutes from my house[/QUOTE

I'm out of town this week, but maybe next month for the C&C. Where is it held? Unless you are going down by Firebird, Pavillions makes as much sense as anyplace else. Plus, it's nice to show off with the big boys.

PhillipsLT5
08-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Scottsdale Rd & Double Tree(Gainey Ranch Area)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbriFZRPFfM

93RubyZ
09-02-2011, 04:17 AM
I see a ZR-1 at about the 5:45 mark in this video -- belong to anyone here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yd-ozZLLG0&feature=player_embedded

PhillipsLT5
09-02-2011, 01:45 PM
There are cameras everywhere, never knew about that video, thanks, but yea thats my red 91
That was at Windgate Ranch, can you say exotic, my car was probably the least valuable there but I could still take down most of the those cars, but certainly not all, Veyron, Saleen etc