PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle sign in.

FU
07-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Ok guy's. Who will be attending Corvette's at Carlisle this year ?
I'll be there with a young lady on Friday.

Kevin
07-20-2011, 11:24 AM
rolling in late afternoonish friday with my father

Jagdpanzer
07-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Following Gen. Bobby Lee's trail up from Northern Virgina and expect to roll in Thursday afternoon.

Mystic ZR-1
07-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Thursday PM!
Doug
aka: Mystic ZR-1

95 LT5
07-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Will be getting in sometime Thursday, heath permitting.

ZZZZZR1
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Thursday 12n setting up!

Kevin
07-20-2011, 05:21 PM
are there any plans for a group dinner on friday or saturday?

Scrrem
07-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Should be there Thursday afternoon.

ZZZZZR1
07-20-2011, 11:36 PM
are there any plans for a group dinner on friday or saturday?

Friday the Registry is paying for Pizza @ our club tent 5pm till it's gone (there will be soda's and water) ** some will have beer that we have no idea about FYI Pizza is top notch

Saturday night I'm setting up a dinner in Harrisburg @ a Restuarant we used 4 years ago Stocks on 2nd

http://www.stocksonsecond.com/

Great food and large parking garage close too.

Kevin
07-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Friday the Registry is paying for Pizza @ our club tent 5pm till it's gone (there will be soda's and water) ** some will have beer that we have no idea about FYI Pizza is top notch

Saturday night I'm setting up a dinner in Harrisburg @ a Restuarant we used 4 years ago Stocks on 2nd

http://www.stocksonsecond.com/

Great food and large parking garage close too.

good to know :handshak:

Tyler Townsley
07-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Queenie and I be there Thurs AM.

Tyler

tomtom72
07-21-2011, 08:07 AM
I'll be there Saturday......unless work looks like I'm able to take a 1/2 day on Friday then I may see if I can leave at noon or before on Friday. I didn't bid the week because I didn't think I'd have enough left over after seeing my oral surgeon this year....and I was right!

:cheers:
Tom

QB93Z
07-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I will be there Thursday morning to set up. It looks like there will be a big crowd of ZR-1's this year. :cheers:

Thanks David for all of your hard work to plan a great event. :thumbsup:

Jim

Kevin
07-21-2011, 04:44 PM
carlisle map is up

http://carlisleevents.com/ce/pdf/2011_Corvette_Map.pdf

anyone know if we can get in at gate 6 and if so how to get there from the road?

ZZZZZR1
07-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Kevin,

If you are driving, you enter Gate 3 and go straight ahead. (to the right)

This is the easiest way to go....

David

Kevin
07-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Kevin,

If you are driving, you enter Gate 3 and go straight ahead. (to the right)

This is the easiest way to go....

David

it maybe the most direct but that traffic is a killer. i know one year we skipped gate 3 and rolled in through gate 2. i'd like to figure out a back way to gate 6. i hate traffic

ZZZZZR1
07-21-2011, 05:22 PM
it maybe the most direct but that traffic is a killer. i know one year we skipped gate 3 and rolled in through gate 2. i'd like to figure out a back way to gate 6. i hate traffic

We will have a map to the "back" way and you can enter gate 3 easily.... Are you staying at the hotel too?

Can't drive thru gate 6 anyway.

David

Kevin
07-21-2011, 05:38 PM
We will have a map to the "back" way and you can enter gate 3 easily.... Are you staying at the hotel too?

Can't drive thru gate 6 anyway.

David

i'll be at the hotel saturday and sunday

friday i'm coming off the turnpike

GSJoe
07-26-2011, 10:37 AM
My friend and fellow ZR-1 Net Registry member, Matt LoTruglio, (mlotruglio) will arrive in his 1991 ZR-1 on Thursday. We'll stay till Sunday.

ZZZZZR1
07-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Few things to add.

Dave Mcclellan is going to be available Saturday (time TBD) for at least an hour to sign Plenum's and for Autographs. Likely 2pm.

We will be giving away Registry Awards to 3 lucky members....

Lunch each day with our famous burgers. Pizza Friday @ 5pm.

I'm working with 5 special Lingenfelter ZR-1's that will be on display as well!

It's likely we will have wll over 100 ZR-1's there and possibly 150!!!!!!!

I'm asking Corsa to donate an exhaust (FREE), so keep tuned. We will raffle this off with proceeds going to Corvettes for Chip.

We will also have some other nice things raffled as well (like last year).

Hope you call can make it.

Also... We could use some help. Post up if you can donate 1hr of your time.

David

FU
07-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all your hard work here David. And you know that I'll be there to help out with whatever is needed.

GSJoe
07-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the tip about Stocks on 2nd. Should I make reservations to be with the group now? My friend, Matt LoTruglio, and I should be arriving there from Charlotte, NC sometime Thurs. afternoon. I was able to secure the last room with two beds in the club block at the Wingate this afternoon. In fact, the room I got Debbie said was the last double in the whole hotel. Whatever remains, she indicated, are rooms with a single king.

ZZZZZR1
07-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the tip about Stocks on 2nd. Should I make reservations to be with the group now? My friend, Matt LoTruglio, and I should be arriving there from Charlotte, NC sometime Thurs. afternoon. I was able to secure the last room with two beds in the club block at the Wingate this afternoon. In fact, the room I got Debbie said was the last double in the whole hotel. Whatever remains, she indicated, are rooms with a single king.

Excellent! I'm going to take a tally of people interseted in the dinner soon.

Probably max out dinner at 20pp (which is a low number, but all they can handle)

David

wprice
07-26-2011, 05:58 PM
I will be there too.. I should be there Thursday afternoon..

Wayne

Mystic ZR-1
07-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Wayne,
What time do you think you'll be leaving and getting into CT?
Maybe we can travel together?
Doug
Mystic, CT

wprice
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Not sure yet but count me in to drive down with you.

Wayne

ZR1@gmx.com
07-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Few things to add.

Dave Mcclellan is going to be available Saturday (time TBD) for at least an hour to sign Plenum's and for Autographs. Likely 2pm.

We will be giving away Registry Awards to 3 lucky members....

Lunch each day with our famous burgers. Pizza Friday @ 5pm.

I'm working with 5 special Lingenfelter ZR-1's that will be on display as well!

It's likely we will have wll over 100 ZR-1's there and possibly 150!!!!!!!

I'm asking Corsa to donate an exhaust (FREE), so keep tuned. We will raffle this off with proceeds going to Corvettes for Chip.

We will also have some other nice things raffled as well (like last year).

Hope you call can make it.

Also... We could use some help. Post up if you can donate 1hr of your time.

David

I will be there Thursday afternoon and will gladly help out!
Kevin

Mystic ZR-1
08-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Does Anthony Young author of "The Heart of the Beast" ever show up at the ZR-1 Net Registry tent at Carlisle?
I'd like to get my copy signed!
Dave McLellan already signed the "Forward" page... and of course my copy of "Corvette From The Inside".

4CAM LT5
08-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Thursday 12n setting up!

Will be there early Thursday, Dave. Both Lou and I have much work to do to get things set-up for AllVette. We'll be there right through late Sunday, when we do the Give-Away ZR-1 with Lance. For those who may not have registered yet for the Give-Away ZR-1...See link below:

http://www.allvette.net/vehicle/3218096/1991-Carlisle-Giveaway-Corvette-ZR-1-West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19382

Jetjock
08-13-2011, 01:26 PM
If David can figure out where the MDT airport is and the planes all work, etc. I should be there around 5pm on the 25th. Now after that, I have no idea what will happen next. I'm available for work detail if needed.

Belsy
08-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Not sure but if I can is there any special way to come in to our area?

Coming from Fl. & driving thru, any suggestions?? Will hang out thru show if possible.

ZZZZZR1
08-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Not sure but if I can is there any special way to come in to our area?

Coming from Fl. & driving thru, any suggestions?? Will hang out thru show if possible.

Absolutely! Here is a map

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/pdf/2011_Corvette_Map.pdf

Go thru gate 3, straight and we are on the right. Next to the GS registry

Are you bringing your Z?

David

SteelBlueZR1
08-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I will be there early Saturday Morning with my 91 Steel Blue/Blue ZR1. I look forward to meeting everyone!

95 LT5
08-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Still planning to arrive sometime Thursday. Just finished radiation a few weeks ago, so I'm still tired and not feeling great right now. Hope to bring the 95, but also trying to save some money for the doctor's bills :(
At the least ill be there with the 89.