PDA

View Full Version : PNW Get Together

ZR1FUN
07-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi there folks. I am would like to have a day of meet and greet and light maintenace at my place on Saturday July 23. Also it will be a good time to talk about having a gathering this year. I know this is short notice but never too late.

Post up here if you can make it for a day.

Thanks

Doug :proud:

Lunch provided (Subway)

ZR1FUN
07-23-2011, 03:02 PM
One guy out of Battleground was talking about coming up but have not heard from him so my no response. I am setting another date in August for round two on this. We will see. I will also send it out via email to see if we can get more reponse.

Doug :salute:

scottfab
07-23-2011, 08:13 PM
One guy out of Battleground was talking about coming up but have not heard from him so my no response. I am setting another date in August for round two on this. We will see. I will also send it out via email to see if we can get more reponse.

Doug :salute:
Depending on when in Aug I should be able to attend.

Garrace
07-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi I just found this site and noticed you are in Olympia as am I. I am interested in any get together you might have in the future in this area. I currently have a 1991 Red/Red ZR1 with 70k and a 2002 wrecked EB Z06 that I am rebuilding. I am very interested in getting together with other enthusiast's.

Garrace
07-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Obviously I am new to this forum so I don't know how these get together work. Your post indicates that this one is booked up so I assume you need to register for these? Is there someplace I am missing to get more information? Do I need to be a paid member?

Thanks
Gary

A1990
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Gary,

What John (Hammer) means is that his schedule is "booked" for the next couple months and he won't be able to make it.

You don't need to register. Contact Doug for details.

Hopefully Doug will also find you...

4DSZR1
08-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Id be game for a get together, but August is "booked" for me as well

Rick

Eric24
11-16-2011, 04:09 PM
So i was thinking how we could get the PNW group back in action. One idea is to have an Off-Season get together.

Since the weather is nasty and no one wants to bring their cars out, why not have a meet and greet somewhere. Meet new people, and then maybe plan a few get togethers for the future?

I know the ZR-1 is the common factor why we want to have get together, but why not start off with just a meeting to discuss what we would want to see and do in the future when the weather is in our favor? We can then also talk about what weekends are bad because of other events going on that would hinder a PNW Gathering......

Just my .02 :proud:

Garrace
11-18-2011, 12:04 AM
I am interested in anything that's reasonably close. I have picked up a second ZR1 (90 full caged SCCA race car) that I am rebiulding in addition to the mostly stock 91 that I already have so I am always on a quest for information.

Eric24
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
I am interested in anything that's reasonably close. I have picked up a second ZR1 (90 full caged SCCA race car) that I am rebiulding in addition to the mostly stock 91 that I already have so I am always on a quest for information.

Hopefully Garrace, we can get more people from the PNW together, I know my dad would like to get together as well.

Once we figure out where everyone lives we could pick a central location for a spot to eat at and discuss future events for our area.

We just need more people with the same passion to respond..LOL might be a lonely meeting with just you and I.

I just got the THUMBS up from my wife to get a Z....I just about passed out.

:fahne:

Hammer
11-19-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm in Idaho. Need event like the old PNW Gathering for me to attend anything. It's a day drive to and from, so I couldn't make the lunches and stuff like that. Wish I could.

scottfab
11-20-2011, 11:41 AM
I will be interested too if within 1/2 day from Vancouver WA.

scottfab
11-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Just a thought, a good halfway point for me is the Kennewick area. I'm sure Polo-1 would show up.

Kennewick is also good for me. I will be there in a few days. (Nov 23-26):icon_boun

Hammer
11-21-2011, 09:52 AM
3 Rivers Corvette Club in Kennewick has a show planned for June 2, 2012. Let's see how things go and maybe we could have a Gathering there.