PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ZR-1 vehicle inspection near Utica, NY

Spartan1510
04-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Hello,

I'm looking for someone near Utica, NY who may be interested in checking out a ZR-1 that I am interested in purchasing. I am located in Michigan. I would prefer a current ZR-1 owner so that a familiar person is evaluating the car for me. If you are interested or know anyone who would be, please contact me. I will make sure that my private messages settings is set to receive email.

Thank you!

Grant

Spartan1510
04-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Well, I believe you can send me a private message but the site indicates that I don't have access / priviledge to access my profile. Just in case, my email address is gmendeljian@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Grant

jrd1990zr1
04-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi Grant,

I am near Albany about 90 miles away from Utica. There may also be a registry member who may be closer.

What year is the Z? How fast do you need this looked at? Any issues of concern?

John :cheers:

Spartan1510
04-22-2011, 09:37 PM
John,

Thanks for the reply. I do have one person near the seller that responded to me via PM that has offered to look at the car next week or next weekend, which is in plenty of time for me (especially with the holiday weekend). That person appears to be about five miles away from the seller. Since you are 90 miles away from the seller I will stay with the other person and contact you if needed.

Again, I really appreciate the offer and will hopefully be a Corvette owner again soon.

Grant

JThomas
04-23-2011, 08:20 AM
If you get the car in time for the Gathering in Bowling Green, myself and another couple, who are from Milford, are going to caravan down together. You are more than welcome to join us. Just let me know.

Spartan1510
04-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks Joe. A trip back down to BG is probably not in my plans for this year but certainly for future years. Do you ever attend the weekly Sunday car shows at Bakers in Milford?