PDA

View Full Version : ZR-1 and LT5 original press releases

Ron
02-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Not parts per se, but certainly desirable to the ZR-1 enthusiast.

I'm selling two original press releases. Both on Chevrolet letterhead dated September 4, 1988, one introduces the vehicle (numbered #10240, six pages; titled "Corvette ZR1 The Fastest Chevrolet"), while the other introduces the engine (numbered #10212, eight pages; titled "Chevrolet LT5 32-Valve V8: Powerplant for Corvette ZR1").

I also have a single sheet "Technical Highlights" page. This is on single sided grey paper and runs down the key general features on the LT5.

All are in excellent original condition, no dogears or tear, original staples, etc.

Best offer.

zrred
03-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I am interested.

Let me know what you want for these items.

PhillipsLT5
10-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Not parts per se, but certainly desirable to the ZR-1 enthusiast.

I'm selling two original press releases. Both on Chevrolet letterhead dated September 4, 1988, one introduces the vehicle (numbered #10240, six pages; titled "Corvette ZR1 The Fastest Chevrolet"), while the other introduces the engine (numbered #10212, eight pages; titled "Chevrolet LT5 32-Valve V8: Powerplant for Corvette ZR1").

I also have a single sheet "Technical Highlights" page. This is on single sided grey paper and runs down the key general features on the LT5.

All are in excellent original condition, no dogears or tear, original staples, etc.

Best offer.I am interested, how much?eurestpro1@aol.com

Z Factor
10-03-2005, 11:01 PM
I am interested, how much?eurestpro1@aol.com

Hello, and welcome to the forum. :handshak:

This thread goes back some time. I would suggest you PM the OP to see if he still has them available since he has not visited in some time.

:cheers:

WB9MCW
10-04-2005, 02:30 AM
AND IT IS THE ONLY POST THE GUY EVER DID!!!