PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Caravan to BG for the Gathering

jrd1990zr1
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone from the Northeast planning to go to the Gathering this year???

Want to hook up with the WAZOO caravan like last year???

Please post up.

Thanks, John :cheers:

tomtom72
04-20-2011, 01:05 PM
:mrgreen: Hello, hello, anybody here?:hello:

My departure plans are still up in the air a bit. What do you have in mind John?

I was going to leave Tuesday morning, 5/10, and travel to a bit west of where we all stopped last year and then do the rest of the trip on Wednesday morning.

I'm taking a class at night and it's a bit compacted & they go thru the material quickly. I'll miss one class on that Tuesday, 5/10. I'm checking with the instructor to see how big of a issue me missing one class will be. I'll know more after next Tuesday.

:cheers:
Tom

FU
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
:icon_scra I maybe leaving Tuesday after the morning traffic subsides.
If not leave Wednesday morning before the birds wake up.

With the price of gas this year , it's going to cost a bundle to drive !

jrd1990zr1
04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
:mrgreen: Hello, hello, anybody here?:hello:

My departure plans are still up in the air a bit. What do you have in mind John?

I was going to leave Tuesday morning, 5/10, and travel to a bit west of where we all stopped last year and then do the rest of the trip on Wednesday morning.

I'm taking a class at night and it's a bit compacted & they go thru the material quickly. I'll miss one class on that Tuesday, 5/10. I'm checking with the instructor to see how big of a issue me missing one class will be. I'll know more after next Tuesday.

:cheers:
Tom

Hey Tom!

I have nothing planned yet and I am still up in the air about going. I am in the middle of a couple renovation projects at the house. I've got to get a roof closed up if it ever stops raining long enough. Have been pulling out some leaking skylights.

Keep in touch when you firm up plans, if I decide to go I'll try to meet up with you guys.

jrd1990zr1
04-20-2011, 03:05 PM
:icon_scra I maybe leaving Tuesday after the morning traffic subsides.
If not leave Wednesday morning before the birds wake up.

With the price of gas this year , it's going to cost a bundle to drive !

Frank,

You're right. I figure about $450 RT.

Post up when you firm up your departure.

tomtom72
04-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Okay John, I'll know better next week.

:hello: Hi Frank!