PDA

View Full Version : I've got this neighbor.

rhipsher
04-17-2011, 01:02 PM
I've got a neighbor that lives accross the street and a few houses down from me. I believe its a young german family. When they moved in the husband had a new white Saleen mustang which was a nice looking car. 6 months later he traded it for a new red camero. Personally I would have kept the Saleen. And today Im coming home and turn down my street and I see he's traded the camero for a 2011 grey Saleen mustang. He doesn't seem to be able to make up his mind. Lol! When I back the Z out of the garage and drive past his house he waits until im past him then he whips his head around and stares at my car until im around the corner and out of site. I think its time I walk over there with a couple of beers and break the ice. He's obviously a car guy athough 100% waxer only. But I don?t hold that against anybody. I must say that new cyber grey looking Saleen is one good looking machine though. Plus I know he's seen the 68 mustang in my garage parked next to the Z so he knows I like mustangs to although mostly first generation only.

RICKYRJ1
04-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Show him the way of the ZR-1, we can always use another brother :proud: