PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NCRS Nationals

bb62
03-07-2011, 09:11 PM
So who's bringing their ZR-1 to the NCRS Nationals this year in Michigan?

03-07-2011, 10:52 PM
When and where is it, please?

jrd1990zr1
03-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Novi, Michigan

July 18 to 23, 2011

http://www.ncrs.org/

:cheers:

XfireZ51
03-08-2011, 03:13 PM
That might be an idea. My wife has family in Ann Arbor. Does the ZR need to be NCRS quality?

95 LT5
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Will try to go, depending on finances, would anyone going willing to share a room for a few days?

FU
03-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Will try to go, depending on finances, would anyone going willing to share a room for a few days?

Not that kind of club :sign10: J/K

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think we should start making this sort of like a meeting place for all of us involved with the club. Have the club come on out and support us etc. What say folks ?

barrhere
03-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Not that kind of club :sign10: J/K

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think we should start making this sort of like a meeting place for all of us involved with the club. Have the club come on out and support us etc. What say folks ?

If you are an NCRS Member you can be an Observer Judge at the National or any judged event,on any team that has a ZR1. It is a great way to learn the system and ask questions.

on3wego
04-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Still toying with bringing mine to nationals. I recieved Top Flight Last year with my '95 ZR-1. I would like to replace some of my decals & stickers in the engine bay area. Any Ideas?

jrd1990zr1
04-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Kurt White has some of the labels on his website. Not knowing what you need this is a place to start. In my opinion if you have a few labels in poor shape and they are OEM, you should only see condition point deductions. Since the labels really do not account for a large point total, I doubt they would knock you out of top flight consideration by themselves.

I believe there is a requirement to have your car judged at a chapter or regional level event prior to going to a National. I assume you are talking about your 95 being judged already at this level???

Space for cars to be judged fills up fast, check the NCRS website for the registration cutoff.

Good luck! :cheers:

on3wego
04-03-2011, 03:42 PM
I checked Kurts website, however he doesn't have the ones I need. I'm looking at having some made since our cars are can now be judged. My car was judged at the chapter level and I'm curious if there is much difference between it and the national level.

Registration cut off date for the National Convention is May 30th.

'95 Blk/Tan #208

jrd1990zr1
04-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Typically the judges at a National event are more experienced with the corvette they are judging.

Although the registration cutoff may be May 30th you should check with the team leader (for you car I think it is Tom Barr) to see if the class of cars is nearly full. They can restrict the number of cars in a class so make sure you check with the team leader. :cheers:

JThomas
06-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Not that I would show my car, but the only day I can attend is Monday the 18th. Family reunion scheduled in Winnepeg the rest of the week.

Novi, Michigan is only fifty miles from my house and I have a neighbor with a 1970 original owner "Survivor" car that is going to be judged.

Hopefully I will see some of the cars coming into town over the weekend, because they are staying at a hotel nearby.