PDA

View Full Version : South Georgia Corvette Gathering

A26B
11-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Copied from a post made on Corvette Forum by George Benevides.

This is a great gathering. If you have never made this one, it needs to be high on your bucket list.

Aaron was uncertain abt setting it up this year, as he's had back issues. He did confirm w/ me he was going to do the get-together again this year.

Same time as usual (the weekend before Thanksgiving).

Pls pass the word, as the attendance his been dwindling over the past few years & this event will be sorely missed if we don't get the body count up!

I do plan to be there this year after missing last, but my wife is scheduled to have our baby girl, Lauren, delivered the day before Thanksgiving--so ultimately I may be tentative!

Hope to see some of my old (and not so old http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.corvetteforum.com/get/images/smilies/lol.gif ) friends there... http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.corvetteforum.com/get/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

South Georgia Corvette
1396 Dillon Rd
Thomasville, GA
229-226-4447

ZZZZZR1
11-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Jerry,

You beat me to the punch!

I haven't made this gathering yet either, but I have heard only the best from it!

Not all ZR-1's, but all HIGH HP supercars go there!

Might just have to make it there this year.....

:cheers:

David

crazyb1
11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I will be going for the first time. Leaving Richmond Hill, Ga sometime Friday afternoon.

Demps
11-13-2010, 09:17 AM
At least two of us going from the Panhandle.
Ted

A26B
11-13-2010, 09:35 AM
A friend & I will be flying in to Panama City Beach, FL & driving in to Thomasville on Friday. See you all there!!

Demps
11-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Need me to pick you up?
Ted

Jim Nolan
11-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Maybe the reason the attendance is dwindling because you rarely hear about it until the last minute.

A26B
11-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Need me to pick you up?
Ted

Thanks for the offer. I am bringing an old friend with me & have rented a car. Really looking forward to seeing you again!!