PDA

View Full Version : Some probably original parts

Aurora40
01-10-2006, 11:27 PM
If anyone wants them for some originality reason, I have a few parts now. One is all 20 lugnut caps. They aren't chipped, but are dirtyish, which is why I got new ones. But if you needed GM ones for some reason, you can have them for a few dollars (because they are steep from GM).

Also, I have headlights that work. They are possibly original? I don't really know. They are Wagner brand and are plastic-lensed. I replaced them because the light output is terrible. They are 35W bulbs, some replacements are 55W which really helps. You can have these for free if you pay the shipping.

Nothing amazing, just stuff I don't really want to just toss, but neither do I want to really keep...

I also have a box with a nice mounting board Mark made for the intake plenum if anyone needs to ship theirs. It fits nicely in there and will keep it from shifting/banging around. It's a wide box, so I'd guess empty it would still cost ~$10 to ship, but if you aren't good at making stuff like that and need to ship your plenum it might be worth it. I just packed mine in the same box with a lot of bubblewrap, etc, and the electrical thing on the bottom got chipped a little. Mark made up the mount to ship it back to me, and it came back perfect (minus the already chipped part).

Kevin
01-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Where did you get the 55W lights....I need to replace mine

Aurora40
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
At Advance Auto. They are Sylvania Silverstars. The Sylvania XtraVisions are also 55W.

Aurora40
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
lugnut caps and plastic bulbs are gone. :)