PDA

View Full Version : Saw a ZR-1 in distress this morning.

CorvZ061
01-09-2006, 11:55 AM
It was a black '90 ZR-1 with what looked like the original sawblades. He was having what appeared to be overheating problems. He was on the side of the road pouring what looked like water into the radiator resorvoir. A lot of steam was coming from the LT5 so if it was overheating he must not have been paying attention to the temp, because with steam coming off the motor he has definately fried something. Other than that the car looked good. But something odd is it looked like the Plenum had somekind of stain on it that looked like a oil stain but i have no idea if it was just dirty of if it was something else.

Jeffvette
01-09-2006, 01:33 PM
You didn't stop?

CorvZ061
01-09-2006, 04:23 PM
You didn't stop?

couldn't i was on the school bus. I'm only 16 but i already have a '86 vette and looking for a nice Polo green ZR-1

Z Factor
01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
couldn't i was on the school bus. I'm only 16 but i already have a '86 vette and looking for a nice Polo green ZR-1

You should have demanded the driver pull over so that you and your classmates could render emergency care to a ZR-1 in need.:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Jeffvette
01-09-2006, 04:54 PM

School, why are you wasting time doing that when there are ZR-1's in distress???

:D

No worries, I understand.

CorvZ061
01-10-2006, 06:24 AM
You should have demanded the driver pull over so that you and your classmates could render emergency care to a ZR-1 in need.:mrgreen:

:cheers:

that wouldn't work... the bus driver don't care anything about cars... even the beloved ZR-1... and the classmates could careless about cars, which is why they dn't drive theirs because they are dead. two of them overheated there car and warped the heads and one of them went with any oil for a long time and you know what happens then.

Kevin
01-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm glad to see another young person involved with these cars

WB9MCW
01-12-2006, 05:39 PM
YEAH...YOUTH AND ZR-1'S.... A GOOD COMBO....HELL we don't want a bunch of OLD FARTS only drivin the KING....right :thumbsup: