PDA

View Full Version : Bm Gold FBI + GTG @ Home Run Friday-Sat?

Paul Workman
06-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Getting the FBI gang together is always a little like herding cats, but what cha say we have a get-together (GTG) either Friday or Saturday afternoon.

Dom initially suggested his place, but he & I discussed it and if it was just the usual (FBI) group type of thing, it would be easy to figure how much food, etc to bring, and space wouldn't be a problem. But, he points out there will likely be no telling how many more Z drivers might be making the trip to St. Charles and of course we'd like to see them as well. So, hence the conundrum.

Jeff tee'd up Home Run Inn in Addison for pizza. That has appeal, because it holds a lot of ppl, and the size of the group and individual coming and going can be flexible.

And (+) perhaps the best part...There are going to be lots of fellow Vette brethren in the area too - aside from ZR-1s. Would there be any interest in putting out the red carpet for them as well? You know...introduce a bunch of fellow Vette drivers to promote the ZR-1 (amazing how many haven't ever seen one up close), and have a good ol' fashion BS session??

Course we'll have to shine ourselves up a bit...What I mean is, no repeat of the FBI motor home "incident" ... NO MOONING this time (Frank!!) - at least not again in the parking lot!!:rolleyes::mrgreen:

"Well, just roll it around a bit is all I ask!" [Kevin Kostner as Charlie Waite in "Open Range"]

We're due for a GTG anyway, and this would be a good time to get the word out and get some exposure for our passion. Whatcha think guys??

P.

-=Jeff=-
06-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Why not go to the TGI Fridays next to the show. The local club I am in will be there so a bunch of Z's would be cool there too

Paul Workman
06-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Why not go to the TGI Fridays next to the show. The local club I am in will be there so a bunch of Z's would be cool there too

Works 4 me too. Haveta get a table early, cuz that place fills up quick - specially with BG going on. But, yeah! That could work and I'd love to meet yer "crew"!

P.

-=Jeff=-
06-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Plan is for HRI on Sat night around 6-7pm I am thinking

XfireZ51
06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Plan is for HRI on Sat night around 6-7pm I am thinking

There!

Paul Workman
06-24-2010, 04:55 AM
:thumbsup:

-=Jeff=-
06-24-2010, 10:45 PM
apparently nobody is going to Bloomington?

Toyvet1
06-25-2010, 12:15 AM
-=jeff=- Ill be at BG.........

-=Jeff=-
06-25-2010, 12:20 AM
-=jeff=- Ill be at BG.........

LOL

I meant other non FBi boys