PDA

View Full Version : Mason Dixon Dragway Saturday June 26th

Scrrem
06-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Where: Mason Dixon Dragway, Boonsboro, MD
Date: Saturday, June 26th, 2010
Time: 8 AM-12 Noon (4hr Private Track Rental, UNLIMITED RUNS!)

Driver price: PayPal $52.00 per driver to Enforcir@gmail.com (Enforcir@gmail.com) ASAP!
Or you may pay $60.00 cash per driver @ the gate the day of the event.

Spectator price: $10.00 (Driver gets 1 crew member in FREE)

Special (Driver) Requirements:
*Mufflers mandatory
*1/4 sleeved shirt and pants, NO SHORTS or OPEN TOED SHOES
*Seat belts in working order
*Proper safety equipment per your vehicles performance level i.e. (helmets for cars faster than 13.99, roll bar for cars faster than 11.49, etc.)
*10 MPH speed limit in the pit area!!!
*NO air conditioning on in staging lanes, ALL windows up during burnout and run

At the gate you will:
*Pay your fee (if you did not pre-register)
*Get a wrist band (goes on left wrist)
*Sign competition waiver
*Get a tech inspection card to fill out and bring back to the staff

Directions to Mason Dixon Dragway are as follows:

From Washington DC/NoVa: Take Route 270 N toward Frederick, MD. Take Rt. 70 W toward Hagerstown. Follow Rt. 70 until you reach Rt. 66 (Exit 35). Once at the bottom of the ramp turn LEFT onto Rt. 66 South, go about 1/2 miles until you reach Rt. 40 (you will see a Sheetz convenience store at the intersection), turn LEFT (east) on Rt. 40 and go just another 1/2 mile, the Dragstrip entrance will be on your right.

Aurora40
06-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Is this another one where they team up with the 'stang folks? Sounds like fun either way!

Scrrem
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Is this another one where they team up with the 'stang folks? Sounds like fun either way!

Yep, I think that's the only way they can get the 40 cars they need to rent the track for 4 hours.
Rich

Jagdpanzer
06-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm in Rich
Lot of fun running with the Horses
With Jim not coming my spindles should stand a chance this time.

Scrrem
06-19-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm in Rich
Lot of fun running with the Horses
With Jim not coming my spindles should stand a chance this time.

Yeah, siince I didn't get to run it at BG, I think I'm going to head out there too.

Maybe with my recent mod's I can put some pressure on you for Jim :mrgreen:

Rich

Aurora40
06-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Dunno if I'm going to make this one! I might come up later and spectate, we'll see.

Scrrem
06-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Well, had a great day at the track today, I got 17 runs in, no broken spindles this time. Phil and I were the only Corvettes running today but we made a respectable showing. My best time of the day was 12.8 at 107 MPH. I am still sucking at getting off the line (too much wheel spin), but like the new clutch, FW and 4.10's. I need more practice!!
Rich