PDA

View Full Version : Voss Chevrolet

John Boothby
12-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Is anyone familiar with Voss Chevrolet of Centerville, Ohio? My 1990 ZR1 was sold new by them and I am looking for some historic info. Any help would be appreciated.

John Boothby :cheers:
1990 ZR1 #148 Red/saddle

tf95ZR1
12-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Good luck in your search. I tried my Z's dealer of original sale- they wouldn't give me any help. Calls, letters, very uncooperative. Maybe privacy issues? I think just lazy. Finally, someone on the ZR1 net ( I think it might have been Tom Henry) researched a copy of the car's official GM service record. It reports any dealer encounters, accidents, and registration/licensing issues if I remember correctly. Just kinda fun knowing more of the history.
Ted Feder
95 ZR1
So. Cal.

John Boothby
12-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have emailed them several times without success. I might try a phone call next. I was hoping that maybe someone lived nearby them that could help in getting some early info on the car. I have all info from what I believe is the second owner on from 1997, but nothing prior to this.

Again, thanks!

John B. :cheers:

Z Factor
12-08-2005, 07:27 AM
researched a copy of the car's official GM service record. It reports any dealer encounters, accidents, and registration/licensing issues if I remember correctly.

I agree, any dealer should be able to pull up a service history provided they are hooked into the system. It is just a matter of finding someone who is willing to take the time to help you out.

:cheers: