PDA

View Full Version : 06 Gathering Q's

tomtom72
11-30-2005, 07:05 AM
Hi guys,
This is by far the dumbest rookie Q I asked yet so I apologize in advance. Also, if I posted this in the wrong place I apologize for that too.:o

I understand that the 06 gathering is 5/4,5 & 6. Where do you go to register to attend? This isn't a "by invite only" type thing?

Also, is the H/I in BG the place we mostly use? I don't want to be nosey but I'd like to be where everyone is staying.

Thanks for any light thrown my way!:thumbsup:

Tom

Jeffvette
11-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Tom, there will be a registration process through the NCM website. MOM will send out the info and you'll start seeing threads regarding the event as well.

tomtom72
11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Thank you Jeff!:thumbsup:

FU
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM
What day will you be heading down Tom ? I like to get down to the Plaza by Wednesday . Maybe we can hook up.

tomtom72
12-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi Frank! I'm a open to any suggestions & I would like to go in a caravan with the guys from up here. More fun! I was just trying to get a feel for what's up since I want to put in for vacation time way in advance so I get the dates I need.

I met Garth at the Kerbeck toy for tots run & he said to e-mail him when I know when I'm leaving. I also spoke with a few new owners from NJ who expressed interest in attending this year.

I guess I'll call the H/I plaza & make reservations now. I'd like to run down with you & antone else from up here that's going.
:thumbsup:
Tom

RICKYRJ1
12-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi Frank! I'm a open to any suggestions & I would like to go in a caravan with the guys from up here. More fun! I was just trying to get a feel for what's up since I want to put in for vacation time way in advance so I get the dates I need.

I met Garth at the Kerbeck toy for tots run & he said to e-mail him when I know when I'm leaving. I also spoke with a few new owners from NJ who expressed interest in attending this year.

I guess I'll call the H/I plaza & make reservations now. I'd like to run down with you & antone else from up here that's going.
:thumbsup:
Tom Tom, I'm looking to head out there for my first time so if you have room for another Z let me know. Thanks

tomtom72
12-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Rick, Yea man lets do a group run to BG! I'm down for that! This is my first time too, so I'm not sure what's up. Maybe we should do a rookies run from up here with all the new Z owners this way if we get lost we can say "we're just rookies!".:sign10:

Okay, seriously, I would like to go in a group because it would be great fun! I went last yr to BG but the route was not very nice. I've listened to a few others talk about going thru WV instead of PA & Ohio (boring). I'm not knowledgable enough about it. I gotta go study some maps or ask over at CF/NE about other routes to get to BG that are more fun.

Please stay in touch because I would like to caravan with you & the rest of the gang going from up this way.:mrgreen:

Tom

Aurora40
12-09-2005, 03:29 PM
If you cut through WV, you'll have nicer hillier roads to drive on. WV gets a ton of federal highway money, their interstates are usually quite nice. I could also probably hook up with you all if you went that way, depending on where you go.

I'm not positive I'll attend, though, but I'd like to. I just have a hard time committing to things 6 months ahead of time.

Kevin
12-09-2005, 06:48 PM
What day will you be heading down Tom ? I like to get down to the Plaza by Wednesday . Maybe we can hook up.

frank,
I'll be going down on the third (my birthday) maybe we can hook up on the road along the way.

Jim Jones
12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm not positive I'll attend, though, but I'd like to. I just have a hard time committing to things 6 months ahead of time.

Alright, how long have you been married?? :p

I'm hoping to be able to attend as well, but I have three kids in school.

Jim

FU
12-14-2005, 05:21 PM
frank,
I'll be going down on the third (my birthday) maybe we can hook up on the road along the way.

Looks like a caravan of us will be heading down from the N/E.