PDA

View Full Version : fonta t and t coming.....

jonszr1
03-20-2010, 06:03 AM
april 3rd gates open @6 am .time to open up the car and get ready for summer . 20 inc everything

jonszr1
03-20-2010, 06:04 AM
opps should read fontana aka auto club dragway

Ccmano
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Crap... why does this stuff always come up when I can't go?:mad:
H
:cheers:

jonszr1
03-31-2010, 05:10 PM
ah thats too bad , i was hoping some of the zr1s in so cal might come , be nice to meet some folk in person . i/we are bring both my zr1s to this t and t and try out some different things . ie exhaust and plenum and inj housings/ we plan on changing out the plenum and inj housings after the first 2 rounds going from the callaway porting to the open more aggressive porting that corey did for me . maybe one of these days we can connect, but soon famoso in bakerfield opens and its much easier for me to go on friday night than sat or sunday, once the weather gets warmer . but if you get a chance to go to famoso on a fri night let me know ,i can get you run thru tech quick so you get some extra runs in . famoso opens may 15 and goe every other fri til sept . just so you know the dates . have a great week :cheers:

jonszr1
04-08-2010, 12:33 PM
just an up date weather was great with the da being about 1900 . i had changed the muffler on my 3 in system from 21/2in inlet super turbos to 3 in . heres the findings from starting with the corsa to what is now corsa exhaust 12.75 @114.77 3 in exhaust with 21/2in super turbo mufflers 12.54 @115.77 3 in with 3 in super turbo mufflers 12.23 @116.40 the set up i have now is quieter than the corsa and seems to make more power too. anyone wanting a used corsa exhaust pm me with an offer

Ccmano
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Nice...:thumbsup: A couple questions, who makes the super turbos, can you post a photo, is there any drone from them?
H
:cheers:

jonszr1
04-08-2010, 05:11 PM
the super turbos i used are the dyno max , after doing some cking they flowed the best.if you pm me your email i can send one photo of the rear of the car and will have a couple of vids at the track when my buddy drren getts done editing them . i will try to get a couple of pics when i drop the exhaust to paint it this nsxt week . its got a very unique cross over .its 2 reqtangular tubes 3 in wide and 1 in deep that go from pipe to pipe where they come together to go down the trans tunnel. the reason for the e mail is that darren sent me some pics and i just havent had any luck trying to figure out how to post that stuff . guess i need to take a computor class this fall when it slows down:o

jonszr1
04-08-2010, 05:13 PM
ps absolutly no drone at all . in fact she is allmost as quiet as the stk exhaust, which is what i have been searching for. i like the sleeper aspect guess i am gettin old