PDA

View Full Version : Heart of the Beast

DDSLT5
03-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together the next issue of the newsletter, but I don't have any articles in the 'piggy bank' from you, the members. If anyone has any article relating to anything ZR-1, please forward it to:

editor@zr1netregistry.com

Thanks guys - see you all at BG.=D>

flyin ryan
03-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Wow...Two posts' in as many days from the elusive Mr.D.E., it's like a calling from above :pray, LOL. You need to hit up Hammer (John Boyd), he's in the middle of a project this weekend.

DDSLT5
03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Wow...Two posts' in as many days from the elusive Mr.D.E., it's like a calling from above :pray, LOL. You need to hit up Hammer (John Boyd), he's in the middle of a project this weekend.

Good to hear from you Ryan - yes, I heard that John was knee deep into his clutch this weekend!

You know what? I think the readers want to read about the Northern Corvette Commando - take some pics of your sweet rides and send an article about your cool business of building engines, and some pics of them too! SWEET!!! When can I expect it to arrive?:dancing

flyin ryan
03-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Ahaha...Bout' the only article I'd be good at is 'Watch an idiot buy way more ZR-1/LT-5 stuff than he'll ever need!' LOL. I think a 'Better' idea Dwight, is for you to personally come to E-town & get a first hand look at the junk, shoot some pics, scribble some notes, drive some Red paint ;)...Always welcome :cheers: