PDA

View Full Version : Questions about a 94 Zr1

BBBAD94ZR1
11-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Hello guys/gals.
I have a question I located a 94 zr1 with 12,500 miles on it, the car is a really nice however I noticed on the right quarter some slight bubbling and a very very tiny spider web in the paint on the hood. Look like a stress crack. The owner said the car has never been painted. Anyone seen this before? I know glass does some funky things over the years. I inspected the car with a fine tooth comb and it seems to be factory paint. The original plug wires have also been changed should'nt they say LT5 in blue? He does not have the owners kit either. The painted roof was destroyed, the guy forgot to bolt it down and it blew off on the freeway:(. My question to you is what would you pay for it????

Thanks for reading.

RAY:icon_scra

A1990
11-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Miles are on the lower side, but not crazy low. Need more information. As proven time and time again, color combination play a huge role in price. Also documentation and mechanical condition. Is engine stained? Original wires are red with white lettering.

Reds and blacks are common and don't bring the price of blue or yellow

Patton
11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
what about white? :hello:

A1990
11-14-2005, 12:23 AM
what about white? :hello:

Maybe somewhere in between:mrgreen:

Actually the only ones I see bring BIG money are the blues and yellows. Of course a Barney car would be nice too or Black Rose

BBBAD94ZR1
11-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Car is Black, wires are red not factory wires, engine is clean no stains, I would only assume he does not have all records being he is the second owner.

Ray