PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Day in MD 19-20 Dec ?????

QB93Z
12-17-2009, 12:15 PM
The weather is looking like snow for Saturday the 19th. :confused:

SecondChance, did you get your suspension parts yet? If it clears up, we can try for Sunday the 20th if you want.

Jim

Jeffvette
12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Short notice.

secondchance
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM
The weather is looking like snow for Saturday the 19th. :confused:

SecondChance, did you get your suspension parts yet? If it clears up, we can try for Sunday the 20th if you want.

Jim

Hi, Jim,

Yes all the parts are here!
As long as it's driveable I am all for it.
I will call Saturday or Sunday.

Jeff,

No such thing as a short notice for us.:mrgreen:

QB93Z
12-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Short notice.

Roger that. Do you think you can make it? Or are you just giving me ****? :wink:

SC and I discussed, off the forum, possibly doing some work on his front suspension this weekend. I couldn't remember who I told about it.:dontknow:

Jim

Jeffvette
12-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Roger that. Do you think you can make it? Or are you just giving me ****? :wink:

SC and I discussed, off the forum, possibly doing some work on his front suspension this weekend. I couldn't remember who I told about it.:dontknow:

Jim

Well, if I didn't already have plans.... :blahblah:

HIZNHRZ
12-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Jim, I'm supposed to get home late this evening if the weather cooperates. With the weather their calling for, I'm not likely to pull my Z out of the garage. I'll give you a call in the next few days but please keep me in mind for the next maintenance day! Thanks.

secondchance
12-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Jim, I'm supposed to get home late this evening if the weather cooperates. With the weather their calling for, I'm not likely to pull my Z out of the garage. I'll give you a call in the next few days but please keep me in mind for the next maintenance day! Thanks.

You and me both...

QB93Z
12-18-2009, 08:56 AM
No problem! I am thinking this weekend will be a bust. :cry:

I wlll keep you posted about the next opportunity for ZR-1 Maintenance Excellence. :thumbsup:

Jim

LORDVDR
12-19-2009, 02:06 PM
SNOW IS A FOUR LETTER WORD!!!!!

HIZNHRZ
12-19-2009, 09:22 PM
SNOW IS A FOUR LETTER WORD!!!!!

Couldn't agree more! My flight got in at 11PM last night. I got home at 3AM. Snow sucks.

QB93Z
12-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Couldn't agree more! My flight got in at 11PM last night. I got home at 3AM. Snow sucks.

I bet that was not a fun drive.

My son went out yesterday afternoon and cleared all the side walks. The wind and last few hours of snow filled in everything that he cleared. We got about 20" of snow here in Westminster.

Jim

HIZNHRZ
12-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I bet that was not a fun drive.

My son went out yesterday afternoon and cleared all the side walks. The wind and last few hours of snow filled in everything that he cleared. We got about 20" of sndow here in Westminster.

Jim

It certainly could have been a whole lot worse. An 18 wheeler jack-knifed on 95 just before 495 and another one on 270. It's a bitch to be sitting in bumper to bumper traffic at midnight! I was lucky though, got off 95 and took back roads all the way home. Many of the roads had not been plowed. There was no way I would have made it home without a 4X4.

Great day today; spent 7 hours digging out!