PDA

View Full Version : Distance...

flyin ryan
12-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey guys, how far, time & miles roughly, to get from St.Charles IL. to Nappanee IN.? Thanks :hello:.

hiperf406
12-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Google Maps says 165 mi. Hope this helps. lorne

flyin ryan
12-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Thanks. Was thinking it might take a little longer than it looks on a map, pretty busy area (Chicago) & all.

-=Jeff=-
12-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks. Was thinking it might take a little longer than it looks on a map, pretty busy area (Chicago) & all.

it might depending which route you take

IF you are going to be in St. Charles, let us know. I live very close to St. Charles, as does Dominic.. we could meet up for a beer

:cheers:

-=Jeff=-
12-16-2009, 08:16 AM
just looked at Google maps

I-80/94/90 going through Gary will be the worst part of the trip.. last time I drove through there going East it was not so bad.. even coming home west was not bad, just depends on the day and time of travel through there

flyin ryan
12-16-2009, 10:50 AM
O.K., Thanks :hello:. I'll definatly be in St.Charles, I know a bunch of you guys are around the area & I for sure would like to hook up with a bunch the boys...just didn't want to start getting ahead of myself...plan on coming around the early part of May, so lots of time yet to figure something out with all you guys when it get's closer :)

-=Jeff=-
12-16-2009, 12:02 PM
sounds good

Pete
12-16-2009, 12:23 PM
If it's not BG weekend.
We could get all the FBI boys to come and play:)
We will have 427 LT5's 441's w/Auto

Pete

flyin ryan
12-16-2009, 01:40 PM
When is BG again...:confused:. Good chance I'll be coming first or second week of May. When I come through I'll probably be in the area for a couple days getting my stuff handled & good chance it won't be on the weekend either...Hope the Chicago ZR-1 mafia doesn't have a curfew...meeting up with some of the boys might be a runaway that night :mrgreen:

Pete
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
BG Weekend
May 13-15

Pete

ZZZZZR1
12-16-2009, 04:41 PM
If it's not BG weekend.
We could get all the FBI boys to come and play:)
We will have 427 LT5's 441's w/Auto

Pete

Woah. 441 AUTO, nice!!!!!

:thumbsup:

David

-=Jeff=-
01-19-2010, 03:58 PM
just bumping this up.. if you are here BG weekend there may be some of us still around too..

flyin ryan
01-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Cool :thumbsup:. I'm getting pushed pretty hard to go to BG, you all know who you are...:cool:, But don't think it's in the cards. My plates pretty full on this trip already. Plus I don't have anything nice to bring...:eusa_shhh.

-=Jeff=-
01-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Cool :thumbsup:. I'm getting pushed pretty hard to go to BG, you all know who you are...:cool:, But don't think it's in the cards. My plates pretty full on this trip already. Plus I don't have anything nice to bring...:eusa_shhh.

Keep us posted

flyin ryan
05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Hey fellas....looks like I'll be in the Chicago/St.Charles area a little over a week from today. Roughly May 11th to maybe the 14th or so. If anyone is around & not at B-G I'd love to get together with some of the Chicago mafia :cheers:. Can post on here or PM me & I can give my cell number/E-mail so we can get/stay in touch as I get closer.

-=Jeff=-
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I will send you a PM

flyin ryan
05-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Well....Finally on the road! In Great Falls, MT. tonight. Start heading East tomr.

-=Jeff=-
05-13-2010, 07:53 AM
cool deal!!

flyin ryan
05-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Made it to Rapid City S.D. tonight. Went to Mt.Rushmore this evening, that was cool...literaly, only +4C there tonight, still snow around too...What the heck is this...Canada!? LOL.

flyin ryan
05-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Made St.Charles Il.this afternoon. Got a room,had dinner & just winding down a little tonight. Supposed to meet up with my buddy tomr.then on to Indiana first thing Monday to pick-up my trailer. Leaving on Wed. Instead of last Sat.morning doesn't leave time for much...LOL.

-=Jeff=-
05-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Made St.Charles Il.this afternoon. Got a room,had dinner & just winding down a little tonight. Supposed to meet up with my buddy tomr.then on to Indiana first thing Monday to pick-up my trailer. Leaving on Wed. Instead of last Sat.morning doesn't leave time for much...LOL.

Let me know if you have any time..

I am around tonight and tomorrow..

Tuesday I have a Corvette Club meeting I have to attend, but you are welcome to come if you would like, it is in Batavia, just south of St. Charles..

give me a call..

flyin ryan
05-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Let me know if you have any time..

I am around tonight and tomorrow..

Tuesday I have a Corvette Club meeting I have to attend, but you are welcome to come if you would like, it is in Batavia, just south of St. Charles..

give me a call..Cool. Thanks, will see how things go.

flyin ryan
05-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Sorry Jeff, never could make getting together happen :neutral:. As you know I ended up leaving 5 days late & I had to be back this past Sat. for a wedding so my window was very small. Ended up driving a little more than 4800 miles in 8 days, so basically was straight to St.Charles to meet up with my buddy, Monday May 17th drove to Indiana to pick-up my trailer, then left Tues. to come back. Got home with about 24 hours to spare for the wedding. Felt like I owed you some kind of explanation...

-=Jeff=-
05-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Sorry Jeff, never could make getting together happen :neutral:. As you know I ended up leaving 5 days late & I had to be back this past Sat. for a wedding so my window was very small. Ended up driving a little more than 4800 miles in 8 days, so basically was straight to St.Charles to meet up with my buddy, Monday May 17th drove to Indiana to pick-up my trailer, then left Tues. to come back. Got home with about 24 hours to spare for the wedding. Felt like I owed you some kind of explanation...

Ryan no worries, I figured you were on a tight schedule..

Next time :cheers: