PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried to renew yet?

carter200
12-04-2009, 08:05 PM
I can't seem to get below the "options" section on the 1st phase of the renew process. Help!!!

carter200
12-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I figured it out :dancing Good luck when you do it :mrgreen:

12-04-2009, 08:38 PM
I had the same problem when I tried to renew. Hit view, "full screen" in the tool bar, that let me see the rest of the page, and continue on.

carter200
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Yep, that is what I did. Almost blew a gasket trying to figure it out :redface:

bobbyhi
12-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I tried to use PayPal but I don't think that it worked. Any of you use the PayPal option???

Jeffvette
12-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Bob, 2 payments have been received via paypal currently. Might try again.

bobbyhi
12-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I tried again and got the same message that the payment wasn't accepted. I went directly to the "send money" option and paid thru there. The money should be in the account now.

Bob, 2 payments have been received via paypal currently. Might try again.

Jeffvette
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Received.

bobbyhi
12-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Received.

It may have been paid twice. I received 2 confirmations from the store so you might have to cancel one. All I need now are the 2 polo shirts ordered last Sept!!!!

carter200
12-04-2009, 10:04 PM
I tried to use PayPal but I don't think that it worked. Any of you use the PayPal option???

I had no problem with the paypal option. Glad yours worked the other way :hello:

carter200
12-04-2009, 10:05 PM
It may have been paid twice. I received 2 confirmations from the store so you might have to cancel one. All I need now are the 2 polo shirts ordered last Sept!!!!

Dang, Bob who did you P*ss off :dontknow:

bobbyhi
12-04-2009, 10:09 PM
I guess I was just trying to be a good guy and pay for 2 memberships. Maybe someone out there needs a donation?:icon_scra NOT.....

flyin ryan
12-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Trying to renew...this deal is really starting to piss me off :mad:, something happens when going from the Reg. site to PayPal...WTF?

flyin ryan
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Tried three times now, everytime it go to PayPal's deal it says...'Sorry-Your Last Action Could Not Be Completed. WTF is that? I've renewed in past years the exact same way :dontknow:. Everything's gotta be so damn difficult.....:censored:

Jeffvette
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM

Payment was sent only once. I will ask for an update on the shirts.

Jeffvette
12-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Tried three times now, everytime it go to PayPal's deal it says...'Sorry-Your Last Action Could Not Be Completed. WTF is that? I've renewed in past years the exact same way :dontknow:. Everything's gotta be so damn difficult.....:censored:

Try again in the morning Ryan, let me know.

ScottZ95ZR1
12-04-2009, 10:49 PM

I had the same problem. I just went to PayPal and sent payment to store@zr1netregistry.com with my renewal order number as additional remarks.
Hope that gets it done. :icon_scra

Jeffvette
12-04-2009, 10:55 PM
I had the same problem. I just went to PayPal and sent payment to store@zr1netregistry.com with my renewal order number as additional remarks.

Scott, your payment was processed.

flyin ryan
12-04-2009, 10:59 PM
I have three (3) E-mails with my order confirmation, I tried three times, how is that...:icon_scra, never even logged into my PayPal account once :confused:. Went to PayPal, doesn't say I bought a renewal. Snowed like a bitch here today, now this...Ya', I'm happy :cool:

ScottZ95ZR1
12-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Scott, your payment was processed.

Thanks Jeff :thumbsup:

Dynomite
12-05-2009, 07:36 AM

This is a bit frustrating....I will try PayPal direct like you did....thanks :thumbsup:
What "additional remarks" did you send the registry......:D
Oh...I see....your order number.....:drunken_s

billybaloneey
12-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I tried renewing membership using the store link, and paying with PayPal...got all the way through and when I clicked the "send payment" button I received an error from the PayPal page. I then made a PayPal transaction directly to - store@zr1netregistry.com - ...it went through. So if the Registry gets two payments from me, apply one to my 2011 membership renewal or refund one of the payments...which ever is easier.

FYI - the image being put on the 2010 shirts looks great...is the Registry thinking about doing any posters...I'd buy one.

Thanks,

95ZR1#418
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I spent the entire night a day or so ago trying to renew. I got a confirmation back from the net saying it went through, I emailed the ZR-1 store or whatever link is given there asking if it really worked, no reply, waiting on that. If it didn't work I'll just mail it, don't plan to play that game anymore.:mad:

flyin ryan
12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
I spent the entire night a day or so ago trying to renew. I got a confirmation back from the net saying it went through, I emailed the ZR-1 store or whatever link is given there asking if it really worked, no reply, waiting on that. If it didn't work I'll just mail it, don't plan to play that game anymore.:mad:I know what you mean Bob. I 'think' mine went through, but not 100% sure. Not sure what changed that it's so difficult this year...:neutral:

vettn71
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I tried to renew last night. didn't work. Sent an email to store@zr1netregistry.com and asked for a confirmation. I have not received one yet, either. I couldn't get the page for payment to allow me to page down where the tab was. Very frustrating

Jim

A1990
12-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I tried to renew last night. didn't work. Sent an email to store@zr1netregistry.com and asked for a confirmation. I have not received one yet, either. I couldn't get the page for payment to allow me to page down where the tab was. Very frustrating

Jim
The answer to your problem is listed above.

phrogs
12-09-2009, 11:44 AM
The link between the store and Paypal is not working so I just used my debit card.

rebelz
12-09-2009, 08:22 PM
I tried to renew twice on the on Dec. 4, to no avail. Same problem with PayPal as most of the others. I Sent an email to the store asking that the two orders be canceled so I could renew using my Debit Card. Same problem as with the others, no response! Jeff or someone, could you please delete order Nos. 103381836073 and 103381822024 so I can get this done?
Rich

Dynomite
12-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I tried to renew twice on the on Dec. 4, to no avail. Same problem with PayPal as most of the others. I Sent an email to the store asking that the two orders be canceled so I could renew using my Debit Card. Same problem as with the others, no response! Jeff or someone, could you please delete order Nos. 103381836073 and 103381822024 so I can get this done?
Rich

Is there a 2010 paid up membership list? If so....that would show if I and rebelz are members, members twice, or members several times :D

If I am a member twice or more, I will just have to get another Z for each membership I actually have :thumbsup:

Jeffvette
12-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Alright guys, I just renewed myself using paypal, and had no issues.

For those that are having problems, what OS are you using, what browser?

And those of you who have submitted 2-3 times will only be billed once. If there is an overpayment it will be refunded. So far i have not seen a double payment.

Dynomite
12-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Alright guys, I just renewed myself using paypal, and had no issues. That makes me feel so stupid :drunken_s

For those that are having problems, what OS are you using, what browser? Well....I can browse your avatar just fine :thumbsup:

And those of you who have submitted 2-3 times will only be billed once. If there is an overpayment it will be refunded. So far i have not seen a double payment.

The question is.....am I a member after all those submissions :happy1:

flyin ryan
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
The question is.....am I a member after all those submissions :happy1:Are you ready to go through the screen yet? I was a little warm the other day too, frustrating. I always renewed the same way, PayPal, but wouldn't work for me this year until I did what was talked about on here by ScottZ95ZR1. Don't know what changed this year that has made it so difficult? Jeff said it worked for him so I dunno?

bobbyhi
12-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Are you ready to go through the screen yet? I was a little warm the other day too, frustrating. I always renewed the same way, PayPal, but wouldn't work for me this year until I did what was talked about on here by ScottZ95ZR1. Don't know what changed this year that has made it so difficult? Jeff said it worked for him so I dunno?

Jeff's got that Magic Touch..:mrgreen:

Sgreg
12-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Maybe somebody can post a list of the people who have paid. I am lost as to whether or not I paid more than once ??? Used paypal.

zr1mom
12-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry for those of you having issues with renewing. It seems to be mostly those of you that are trying to pay with PayPal.

Not sure what the issue is. I have tried it several times and it has worked each time for me. Others it has work for as well.

I need to know what computer you are using, ie PC or Apple and what browser you are using, ie Firefox or IE and what version the browser is.

I am running Firefox version 3.0.15 and IE version 8.0. Both work ok.

If you have a problem either email me zr1net@zr1.net or call me at 603-490-0084 and I will help you.

Thanks!
Mom

zr1mom
12-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Maybe somebody can post a list of the people who have paid. I am lost as to whether or not I paid more than once ??? Used paypal.

All orders are coming to me now. We will not bill you twice. But if you want to check send an email to me, zr1net@zr1.net and I will check.

Thanks,
Mom

phrogs
12-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Anyone who used paypal to pay log into your paypal and it will tell you if you paid once or more have you never checked it like that? Its going to tell you about money sent.

Dynomite
12-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Is there an individual member password for the paid member section......I assume there is a paid member list there also ;)

HAWAIIZR-1
12-12-2009, 12:37 PM
I just renewed my membership and used pay with credit card option and no problem. The only minor issue I had was after filling in on my information I could not go down any further to click the button to complete my order so I went to internet options and selected full screen so I could see the button. I don't keep my system on full screen and changed it back afterwards.

gbrtng
12-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Stuck at step 1, filled in name address and other info on the globe charge window - there is no continue checkout button. Mac OS 10.5.8 and Firefox 3.5.5. Did not try Safari.

Dave: probably not worth fixing - I'll mail a check.

Dynomite
12-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Stuck at step 1, filled in name address and other info on the globe charge window - there is no continue checkout button. Mac OS 10.5.8 and Firefox 3.5.5. Did not try Safari.

Dave: probably not worth fixing - I'll mail a check.

Just go to your PayPal and send payment to store@zr1netregistry.com

In the notes....fill in your name, address and other info...

Dave is working on this as we speak and it will take a bit of time to sort it all out :happy1:

95ZR1#418
12-12-2009, 03:20 PM
I tried renewing a few days ago and it wouldn't work for me. I read the later posts today and found that someone had to click on the full frame feature in order to scroll down far enough to click on the "continue" button. That was my problem also.

I'm using an iMac OS X Firefox 3.5.5 & Leopard 10.5.8, clicked on the small bar in the upper right of the browser and I was able to view the entire page and process my membership through Paypal.:cheers:

gbrtng
12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Yup, that does reveal the continue button, but I should be able to scroll down to see it too.

And all that bar does is conceal the top tool bars, it does not go to full screen - that function is the green button upper left.

RedRiderZR1
12-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Internet Explorer and Firefox users, just hit F11 to go Full Screen to see the continue button. Use that function often.

zr1mom
12-27-2009, 11:36 AM
I have never been able to duplicate some of the issues members are having in the Registry store.

However I made a few changes I hope will help. For one the window size will automatically go to full size and two the window for entering all your info is now a seperate window and bigger in size.

If someone that was having a problem wants to try it and let me know if it works I would apprecaite it. When testing just pick "send check" so you don't have to enter your credit card info and you can make up your name, address etc if you like.

You can email ne at zr1net@zr1.net to let me know if it worked this time.

Thanks!
Mom

QB93Z
12-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Dave,

Thanks for all your hard work to get this working. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a Happy New Year! (Or at least much better than last year.)

Jim

Rex Ruby
01-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Here's a new one.
I try to renew, click basket, go to the basket and nothing in the basket???

-=Jeff=-
01-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I just renewed:
MAC OS 10.6.2
Firefox 3.5.6
All worked for me

zr1mom
01-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Here's a new one.
I try to renew, click basket, go to the basket and nothing in the basket???

That is a new one, I have to ask, are you sure you click on the "Add to Basket" button? It's pretty small, easy to miss.

Thanks!
Mom

DaveK
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I just renewed, added things to the basket, when I went to checkout the basket -appeared- empty but there was a total value displayed. I continued with the process and later in the checkout process the items re-appeared. Went through paypal and I think it's worked okay - I got a confirmation email so it looks like it worked.

Rex Ruby
01-04-2010, 11:40 AM
That is a new one, I have to ask, are you sure you click on the "Add to Basket" button? It's pretty small, easy to miss.

Thanks!
Mom

Got it done.
The pop up window from hitting the add to basket was not showing up all the way. Messed around with it and got it.:cheers:

RICKYRJ1
01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Just renewed with no problems :thumbsup:

tomtom72
01-23-2010, 09:11 AM
My package just came yesterday.....wow that was fast!

The shirt is so cool, best one yet, and the packaging is cute too! I may leave one in it's wrapper & put it with my pizza box.

Thanks George & zr1mom!:thumbsup:

zr1mom
01-23-2010, 09:53 AM
My package just came yesterday.....wow that was fast!

The shirt is so cool, best one yet, and the packaging is cute too! I may leave one in it's wrapper & put it with my pizza box.

Thanks George & zr1mom!:thumbsup:

Glad you like it! More surprises to come!

Mom