PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Tags

TommyL
11-01-2005, 09:55 PM
DESCRIPTION/OPTIONS=I am looking for the various instructional hang tags that came from the factory with new ZR-1s. These tags have have part#s in the lower right corner. I am looking for the following tags, and any other tags, tickets, or plastic that was present when these cars were delivered.

ANTI LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM tag Part# 10158002

NOTICE...Aviod automatic car washes tag Part# 10097561

PARKING BRAKE (this one is a sleeve that goes over the parking brake handle) Part# 10097658

CRUISE SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS tag Part# 14087694

If you have any of these delivery tags please contact me at kito@sympatico.ca

Kevin
11-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm willing to bet most of these were tossed by dealers during PDI/NCP

95ZR1#418
11-02-2005, 02:29 AM
I can't imagine you'll ever find any of those.... ;)

tomtom72
11-02-2005, 07:07 AM
Wow, that's an endeavor! The original owner of my car was very fastidious & saved even the oil change reciepts with the owner's kit. He gave me everything he had & those tags were not among the items.

I'll bet most of the dealers did toss that stuff before the customer showed up. Good luck on this one! :thumbsup:

Tom

TommyL
11-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Actually I have these tags, but they got wet when I removed them from the car to clean it. My 93 had all these tags, plastic for the the seats, and the plastic on the spare targa top still in the car when i aquired it (the original owner didnt allow the dealer to do a pre delivery inspection). I am going to see if they can be exactly duplicated instead of trying to find others. I kinda thought they would be hard to find, but thought I would take a chance on originals instead of going to a printer. :cheers: