PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Dec.19-20th

flyin ryan
11-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Hey guys, I'm going to a chassis seminar in Seattle Dec.19-20th. Generally speaking what's the weather like there that time of year? Should I have any problems with my flight (freezing rain) or is it usually O.K.?

Jeffvette
11-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Generally you will be fine, but last year, we got hammered.

I'll check my schedule and see what's up.

tccrab
11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Expect it to be rainy and cool.
Bring a light jacket and long sleeve shirts.
Leave your parka at home.
It's highly doubtful you'll get snow down at sea level, although if you get a sun break you'll see that the surrounding Olympic Mountains will be covered with the white goodness.
It usually snows later in the season, early spring sort of thing.

My brother and family live in Lynnwood, a Seattle suburb, I visit quite often.

TomC
"Crabs"

flyin ryan
12-21-2009, 05:06 PM
My chassis seminar in Seatlle went very well. Hooked up with Nick & Jeff Fri. night, had some laughs, was good seeing those boys for a couple hours :). Appreciate the hospitality very much :hello:. Would have been nice to see Rick F. & Robert M.,...we had fun without them...:mrgreen:, but understand their previous commitments.

Nick
12-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Good to see you too, Ryan. I need a bigger car, though, eh? :mrgreen:
7 guys in the Silverado....hmmmm. :dontknow:

flyin ryan
12-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Wouldn't have been too bad but Terry (Viper guy) ain't a small dude. Was really good seeing you guys :).

Jeffvette
12-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Ryan, had a great time as well, and also glad you liked Jimmy Mac's enough to go back for a second night.

You Canadians are a funny bunch.

4DSZR1
12-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Sounds like fun, and wish I could have been there. Jimmy Macs :-) Ryan must like peanuts and honey bread :-)

Merry Christmas to my NW buddies :thumbsup:

flyin ryan
12-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Jimmy Mac's rock's...Good place :). The boys told me you live like 5 minutes away.